12-14-2011 12:01 AM
47 12
tools
    That would be a nice New Year treat. :)

Nokia's new flagship Windows Phone will hit U.S. in early 2012

If true of course. :)
    11-29-2011 11:50 AM
    yeah , accept when they say early q1 2012 , they mean February 2012...

not very *new Years* lol
    11-29-2011 11:59 AM
    Well what's a month ? LOL :)
    11-29-2011 12:02 PM
    I wish they went with the 12-megapixel N8 camera. That would give Windows Phone a handset with a truly compelling feature that would set it apart from all other phones.
    11-29-2011 12:12 PM
    Wonder if it will arrive in Europe at the same time or not. :)
    11-29-2011 12:15 PM
    I wish they went with the 12-megapixel N8 camera. That would give Windows Phone a handset with a truly compelling feature that would set it apart from all other phones.
    Megapixel count wont matter if the quality is poor.

Wonder if it will arrive in Europe at the same time or not. :)
    Hope its pentaband, 'cos its looking more and more likely that at&t is going to be the place to be for WP7 in the US. Or I could just switch, last resort! :)
    11-29-2011 12:20 PM
    Dang. Now I kind of regret ordering the Titan. lol
    11-29-2011 12:37 PM
    Dang. Now I kind of regret ordering the Titan. lol
    Well remember Nokia said they will be pumping out devices regularly, so once you bought the 900 you'd be in the exact same situation a few months later! :)

Personally I'm going to choose a firm base 2nd gen spec and go with that or better for my next upgrade, then use it for a least a year before upgrading again. I think CES and MWC are where we'll see the next announcements for new WP7 devices, so that's my target for deciding what to ditch my DVP for.
    11-29-2011 12:46 PM
    I just know that the Nokia is going to have rock solid reception. All my past Nokias have always had excellent reception.

My wife and I have two more accounts up for renewal at the end of next year. So I suppose I can be patient.

But at that time, hopefully WP8 will be out. If not, I may just wait. Heck, even if it is out, I may wait to make sure that I'm able to get a good Nokia WP8 device.
    11-29-2011 12:49 PM
    Still going to buy my Titan I think and will use my upgrade if the new Nokias arrive on 3. :)
    11-29-2011 12:58 PM
    Hope its pentaband, 'cos its looking more and more likely that at&t is going to be the place to be for WP7 in the US. Or I could just switch, last resort! :)
    As long as they are using the same Qualcomm chip as on all other second generation Windows Phones, it wont have pentaband like Nokia's Symbian phones using Texas instruments SOC.
    11-29-2011 01:00 PM
    Megapixel count wont matter if the quality is poor.
    I said the N8 camera, meaning from the Nokia N8, which is the known as the best camera ever put on a phone.
    11-29-2011 01:13 PM
    Still going to buy my Titan I think and will use my upgrade if the new Nokias arrive on 3. :)
    Still going to buy my Focus S I think and will use my upgrade if the new Nokias arrive on 3.

corrected it for you :)

i guess I’ll have to size them up side by side , to see which one has the nicer screen :P ( that’s all that matters to me , heeh)
    11-29-2011 01:17 PM
    No LOL, i've gone totally off that plasticy thing now Se1fcr3ation. :)
    (Can't get it here anyway)
    11-29-2011 01:22 PM
    I love how light my wife's Focus is, but after holding the S and the Titan in store it's almost like holding a toy in one hand and a real phone in the other. I certainly wouldn't turn the S down if you were giving it to me though.
    11-29-2011 01:41 PM
    I want a front facing camera and a hardware keyboard, and a simple design.

If only I could get a DVP or a quantum with a Front facing camera, or a radar with a keyboard. lol.
    11-29-2011 01:56 PM
    I love how light my wife's Focus is, but after holding the S and the Titan in store it's almost like holding a toy in one hand and a real phone in the other. I certainly wouldn't turn the S down if you were giving it to me though.
    No I wouldn't turn it down either Loxias. :)
    11-29-2011 02:02 PM
    i actually like the *plastic, cheap feeling, fisher price , feather weight * w/e you wana call it lol

as for the * SOLID FEEL * a feel is all it is..

they are both the same in durability ( Samsung probly actually better with the AMOLED then htc`s LCD )

just one is light the other int. so im gona stick to witch ever one has the nicer screen and if they just as good , I gona go with WEIGHT.

Samsung wins!!! ;)

Well… I actually wouldn’t mind a NOKIA ether , will have to wait

Beside CANADA doesn’t even have the Focus S or the HTC Titan…. Looks like where getting Nokia before we see any new WP any ways lol

NOKIA wins! Lol ( by default )
    11-29-2011 02:09 PM

I quite like the exclusive Canadian Nokias Se1fcr3ation
    Which one are you getting ? ;)
    Big Supes likes this.
    11-29-2011 02:22 PM
    Click to view quoted image

I quite like the exclusive Canadian Nokias Se1fcr3ation
    Which one are you getting ? ;)

im gona go with the bigger screen , so the left one i think.. :P
    11-29-2011 02:31 PM
    Tough decision, but that looks like a wise choice. :)
    11-29-2011 02:35 PM
    Waaaaaaaaiiiiit a minute! You're a Titan fan now eh? I knew I would turn you!
    No LOL, i've gone totally off that plasticy thing now Se1fcr3ation. :)
    (Can't get it here anyway)
    11-29-2011 02:47 PM
    I'm glad my upgrade date was incorrect, I would have bought the Titan day one [w/contract]. It's just logical for me to see what Nokia will bring. I hope it's not some other Symbian device repackaged into a WP7 device. I can't wait!!!
    11-29-2011 02:48 PM
    Yes well i have given up on Samsung bringing out a larger Omnia here 1jaxstate1, so it will have to be a Titan.

It's getting glowing reports so I think i should be happy enough with it.

As 3 don't have it, I'll have to buy it outright (Hopefully in the next 2 weeks)

That should leave my upgrade route free to chose a Nokia if 3 have them later on.
    (They have the Lumia 800 so don't see why not)

It's working out well in the end I think. :)

(I just hate all this waiting Grrrrr)
    11-29-2011 02:50 PM
    If this is coming out with Tango in early 2012, I wonder how soon Tango will be rolled out to the rest of the WP devices.

I hope this comes out with 32GB to differentiate it from the other current generation devices. Even if it comes with LTE, not enough people will be able to take advantage of it for it to make a difference.
    11-29-2011 02:54 PM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD