Future Device Dilemma

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
So I have a question that I know will most definitely lead me into a dilemma in the Spring or at least the first half of 2012. That is, I want a Nokia Device because of the Carl Zeiss Tessar, but then again, Beats audio from HTC is really awesome! I really like photography (as a hobby as I would never spend money for a dedicated camera/DSLR) and I also really like music. So Nokia has the camera, and HTC has the speakers/headphones... I heard HTC was stepping it up in terms of camera quality and my friend has an HTC Rezound on Verizon, which I know is android but I doubt smartphone parts would be too different in the manufacturing process... Anyway, the Rezound's pics are just unbelievably amazing, putting the piece of **** that I have on my HD7 to horrible shame. So with that being said, If I got the Nokia, then I'd have a camera of the utmost quality, if I got an HTC I'd have sound of the utmost quality. Looking at each devices respective opposite (Nokia's sound quality and HTC's camera quality) which would I be missing out on more?

jdevenberg

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
The Titan takes better pictures than the Lumia 800. So waiting for Nokia doesn't guarantee a good camera. Also, none of the HTC Windows Phones have Beats built in yet, but they do have SRS and Dolby Mobile audio enhancements.

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
The Titan takes better pictures than the Lumia 800. So waiting for Nokia doesn't guarantee a good camera. Also, none of the HTC Windows Phones have Beats built in yet, but they do have SRS and Dolby Mobile audio enhancements.

Thanks for the reply and yeah I heard about some camera issues with the Lumia 800 which doesn't matter to me since I can't really buy it anyway (not gonna go outta my way to import it) and I've seen the video quality that the Titan has and it has trouble adjusting to light levels which concern me. I do know Beats Audio isn't in any of HTC's WP7s yet but that's why I said first half of 2012 lol when Nokia does release (hopefully) that slick looking Lumia 900 and HTC has hopefully implemented Beats into their WP7 devices...

jdevenberg

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the reply and yeah I heard about some camera issues with the Lumia 800 which doesn't matter to me since I can't really buy it anyway (not gonna go outta my way to import it) and I've seen the video quality that the Titan has and it has trouble adjusting to light levels which concern me. I do know Beats Audio isn't in any of HTC's WP7s yet but that's why I said first half of 2012 lol when Nokia does release (hopefully) that slick looking Lumia 900 and HTC has hopefully implemented Beats into their WP7 devices...

I know, I was just wanting to point out that these companies strengths on other OS's (Symbian for Nokia and Android for HTC) don't always transfer over to WP, so you should consider each device as it is released regardless of the brand.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo