Has anyone heared if there will be another Dell Device? I like the look/feel of the DVP and would love to see something like that with a FF camera.
    12-02-2011 01:33 PM
    Dell stated not long ago that they were not going to make another phone in 2012.
    FriendOrDafoe likes this.
    12-02-2011 02:23 PM
    Dell stated not long ago that they were not going to make another phone in 2012.
    But they stated that they are not out from the Windows Phone, just don't have plans for new phone :)
    12-04-2011 06:17 PM
    I think the message that dell is trying to say is they are going to re tool their mobile phone business. and that they will be back with windows phone 8 ..
    It does not sound like they are waiting for windows phone 8. I think that it will take about 6 to 12 months before they get everthing inplace to start making more phones ..
    they were not perpaird for the issues that they had with the Dell Venue Pro . Now that they are all fixed ..
    plus they treated their phones like PC's with the 1 year warrenty. which was nice but I think people were sending in their phones to be replaced and would get the same phone with the same problem since is was a firmware issue all along..
    Mark
    12-18-2011 12:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD