View Poll Results: Titan or Lumia 900?Which one You're going to buy?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm going to get Titan.

12 25.00%
  • I'll wait to see Lumia 900 before getting Titan.

19 39.58%
  • I'll get Lumia 900.

17 35.42%
12-18-2011 08:56 PM
52 123
tools
    I'm waiting for a 32GB Windows Phone with titan or larger screen, so it looks like I'll be waiting a while
    12-13-2011 08:49 PM
    I'm gonna get the Titan tonight!:)
    last night It wasn't available.
    What do you think of HD7S?I may get It if I can't get a Titan tonight!can't wait anymore!Is the S-LCD the only difference between HD7 and HD7S?
    Anything else I should consider before getting HD7/S if Titan wasn't available?(I really want the Titan though,)
    12-14-2011 03:07 AM
    The 900 will be LTE and it's fast. Battery life not too shabby, either.
    1jaxstate1 likes this.
    12-14-2011 10:41 AM
    I've decided and what I want to do is buy my girl a 800 at full price. That's assuming AT&T gets the 800. However, because of the Titan call issue I'm wondering if I should take it back and get the subsidized price for the 900 and just give my Focus to her.
    12-14-2011 12:46 PM
    My Titan went back to AT&T today within the 30 day return window. I'm going to go back to being upgrade eligible and wait for the Nokia 900 / Ace / next high end Nokia device. I'm hoping by February 2012 this will have appeared.
    12-14-2011 01:50 PM
    Where I come from, only the Radar is available. I was waiting for the Lumia 800 but can't wait anymore. I want my 2nd phone NOW to add to my android! Can't wait to get my hands on a WP7 phone so I'm getting the Radar. Then I can relax and wait for what the Lumia 900 has to offer :)
    12-14-2011 02:01 PM
    I'm trying to wait. But the more and more I hear about the Titan being a great phone, I tend to lean toward just jumping the broom. Hopefully we can at least get spy shots before February.
    12-14-2011 02:39 PM
    Depending on what the Lumia 900 throws my way, I may sell my TITAN (not bought on contract) when the Lumia comes out, however I am in the market for an Android tablet.
    12-14-2011 02:53 PM
    I've been asking/googling about the Samsung Galaxy Note. I'm interested in it, if it actually takes good notes. It's a three way race with me, Titan, L900, or Note. The two WP7 devices are ahead of the Note, but if it's great at taking actual notes, I could be swayed.
    Depending on what the Lumia 900 throws my way, I may sell my TITAN (not bought on contract) when the Lumia comes out, however I am in the market for an Android tablet.
    12-14-2011 03:14 PM
    I got Titan (almost for free) but my friend wants Lumia, but he is a die-hard Nokia fan :) I think here it's just design preference.
    12-14-2011 03:17 PM
    I was thinking along these lines, then AT&T rolled out LTE unannounced in my area. All indications were it wouldn't happen until mid-next year. I'd just hate to be the dude who bought a non-compatible phone the day before.

Just caveat emptor, AT&T could do this unexpectedly elsewhere, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The dude who bought one 31 days before LTE launched in their area would be even more :mad::mad::mad:
    12-14-2011 03:37 PM
    I've been asking/googling about the Samsung Galaxy Note. I'm interested in it, if it actually takes good notes. It's a three way race with me, Titan, L900, or Note. The two WP7 devices are ahead of the Note, but if it's great at taking actual notes, I could be swayed.
    Stop playing games and get the Titan... :D
    1jaxstate1 likes this.
    12-14-2011 03:40 PM
    LOL, I think I'm going to have to. I would love LTE, but with the bandwidth caps, it's not as important as it use to be. I'm going to give Nokia until mid-January. After that, I'm Titan all the way.
    Stop playing games and get the Titan... :D
    12-14-2011 04:08 PM
    I'm waiting till CES to see what Microsoft has planned. Nokia must be showing off their lineup there and hopefully will get a better idea when Tango devices will out. From that decide if I want to wait for Tango devices, or wait for 900 or just get the 800 if the wait is too long.
    12-14-2011 04:34 PM
    I am trying to hold out for the 900 myself but I keep cpoming here and wmpoweruser and pocketnow and seeing all the articles and revioews about the s and the titan and the 900 and having played with the three ATT mango phones IT"S TOUGH!
    12-14-2011 05:52 PM
    No Titan,no HD7/S,none of them was available.
    :mad:
    12-15-2011 07:31 AM
    If it comes to Verizon, I'm getting it. If not, I might spontaneously combust.
    Ditto!:D:D:D
    12-15-2011 02:07 PM
    I couldn't wait for Nokia to release a phone in the U.S. So I bought a used HD7..
    12-15-2011 11:55 PM
    I'm verizon and it sucks so much that they haven't shown wp any love. It's like they picked the worst wp and said that's the one we're getting cause we have our heads so far up google's @$$ and our "droid" brand we can't see anything else. I would love to get the TITAN but their coverage in my area isn't good plus I still have unlimited data on verizon. Hopefully everything we're hearing about the 900 is true and it comes to verizon. I'd get that phone day 1 or before like I got the trophy just so I could have wp.
    12-16-2011 09:53 PM
    I'm verizon and it sucks so much that they haven't shown wp any love. It's like they picked the worst wp and said that's the one we're getting cause we have our heads so far up google's @$$ and our "droid" brand we can't see anything else. I would love to get the TITAN but their coverage in my area isn't good plus I still have unlimited data on verizon. Hopefully everything we're hearing about the 900 is true and it comes to verizon. I'd get that phone day 1 or before like I got the trophy just so I could have wp.
    "Hopefully everything we're hearing about the 900 is true and it comes to verizon."
    good for You!;)
    12-17-2011 05:04 AM
    I'm only waiting because my upgrade is in feb. anyway so why not. I am in love with the titan and the lumia 800/900 renders so either way i will be happy as long as I get HTC or Nokia build quality.
    12-17-2011 09:46 AM
    If it comes to Verizon, I'm getting it. If not, I might spontaneously combust.
    Call me crazy, but if the design of the 900 isn't something totally different than what is offered now, I won't even look at it.

I'm ready for the Titan to come to Vzw. But, I've only had my Trophy for about 6 months, so contract-wise, I'm not even close to getting a Titan.
    12-17-2011 10:23 AM
    Call me crazy, but if the design of the 900 isn't something totally different than what is offered now, I won't even look at it.

I'm ready for the Titan to come to Vzw. But, I've only had my Trophy for about 6 months, so contract-wise, I'm not even close to getting a Titan.
    The (probably fake) 900 render released a couple days ago looks just like a giant Lumia 800. I'll be kind of disappointed if that's the actual design of the 900. I love the design of the Lumia but that's partly because it looks so cute with it's 3.7 inch form factor. It looks kind of weird at 4.3. Then again, that could just be because of the render.
    12-17-2011 11:29 AM
    I've had the trophy since day one but I used another line in my family plan to get it. My update has been up since early oct. and now I'm dieing for a new phone. It also doesn't help that I shattered my screen and don't want to pay $100 to replace it (with my insurance) just to have to turn around and buy a new phone in hopefully a month.
    12-17-2011 07:39 PM
    Got my Titan for a penny. If the 900 has the same specs as the 800 with it's 3.7" screen and no FFC then I'll gladly wait until the next gen Nokia. I'm perfectly happy w/ the Titan and the only way I can see it getting any better is to get one w/ more memory, increased resolution (which will only happen w/ a major software rewrite - possibly Win 8) and a better camera. Other then that I'll gladly cheer for Nokia the people w/ convert to it from ios and 'Drod.
    12-18-2011 01:56 PM
52 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD