Any one waiting for to see Lumia 900 before getting Titan?

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
Lumia 800 with LTE being toyed by ATT and VZN maybe we have two devices for ATT LTE and VZN gets an upgrade for the Trophy.

pseudoware

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
With LTE now in my area, I'm waiting. I would have bought a Nitro or Skyrocket by now if we were certain the Ace or 900 or whatever is not LTE-compatible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pseudoware

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
The only major difference will be LTE, and since I don't live in a LTE area, there was no compelling reason to wait.

I plan on keeping my Titan until Apollo devices are released.

I was thinking along these lines, then AT&T rolled out LTE unannounced in my area. All indications were it wouldn't happen until mid-next year. I'd just hate to be the dude who bought a non-compatible phone the day before.

Just caveat emptor, AT&T could do this unexpectedly elsewhere, too.

Kahuna Cowboy

May 25, 2011
Visit site
You're always going to be waiting. Does the TITAN offer you the options and features you want now? Then go for it! There is no telling if a 900 series from Nokia will be sporting feature wise, or even if it will be coming to Verizon or AT&T.

cyrus_the_great

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm gonna get the Titan tonight!:)
last night It wasn't available.
What do you think of HD7S?I may get It if I can't get a Titan tonight!can't wait anymore!Is the S-LCD the only difference between HD7 and HD7S?
Anything else I should consider before getting HD7/S if Titan wasn't available?(I really want the Titan though,)

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I've decided and what I want to do is buy my girl a 800 at full price. That's assuming AT&T gets the 800. However, because of the Titan call issue I'm wondering if I should take it back and get the subsidized price for the 900 and just give my Focus to her.

woodbane

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
My Titan went back to AT&T today within the 30 day return window. I'm going to go back to being upgrade eligible and wait for the Nokia 900 / Ace / next high end Nokia device. I'm hoping by February 2012 this will have appeared.

Glim12808

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Where I come from, only the Radar is available. I was waiting for the Lumia 800 but can't wait anymore. I want my 2nd phone NOW to add to my android! Can't wait to get my hands on a WP7 phone so I'm getting the Radar. Then I can relax and wait for what the Lumia 900 has to offer :)

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm trying to wait. But the more and more I hear about the Titan being a great phone, I tend to lean toward just jumping the broom. Hopefully we can at least get spy shots before February.

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Depending on what the Lumia 900 throws my way, I may sell my TITAN (not bought on contract) when the Lumia comes out, however I am in the market for an Android tablet.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I've been asking/googling about the Samsung Galaxy Note. I'm interested in it, if it actually takes good notes. It's a three way race with me, Titan, L900, or Note. The two WP7 devices are ahead of the Note, but if it's great at taking actual notes, I could be swayed.
Depending on what the Lumia 900 throws my way, I may sell my TITAN (not bought on contract) when the Lumia comes out, however I am in the market for an Android tablet.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I was thinking along these lines, then AT&T rolled out LTE unannounced in my area. All indications were it wouldn't happen until mid-next year. I'd just hate to be the dude who bought a non-compatible phone the day before.

Just caveat emptor, AT&T could do this unexpectedly elsewhere, too.

The dude who bought one 31 days before LTE launched in their area would be even more :mad::mad::mad:

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I've been asking/googling about the Samsung Galaxy Note. I'm interested in it, if it actually takes good notes. It's a three way race with me, Titan, L900, or Note. The two WP7 devices are ahead of the Note, but if it's great at taking actual notes, I could be swayed.
Stop playing games and get the Titan... :D

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
LOL, I think I'm going to have to. I would love LTE, but with the bandwidth caps, it's not as important as it use to be. I'm going to give Nokia until mid-January. After that, I'm Titan all the way.
Stop playing games and get the Titan... :D

Ba11ers

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm waiting till CES to see what Microsoft has planned. Nokia must be showing off their lineup there and hopefully will get a better idea when Tango devices will out. From that decide if I want to wait for Tango devices, or wait for 900 or just get the 800 if the wait is too long.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
I am trying to hold out for the 900 myself but I keep cpoming here and wmpoweruser and pocketnow and seeing all the articles and revioews about the s and the titan and the 900 and having played with the three ATT mango phones IT"S TOUGH!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)