Nokia Lumia 900 render?!?

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
WOW!!!! Looks like Project Red 4th Gen ipod nano, WHICH I LOVE!! This will be VERY difficult to resist, even from iPhone owners.

What a great design. My just have to keep the other fruit phone alive so I can have a sim card to pop in this bad boy!!

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I like it but I don't like the fact that they're essentially just re-recycling the N9's design I mean N9 --> Lumia 800 --> Lumia 900...... Really? Well I guess if I were to buy one only I would know that it's a re-recycled design lol there's really nothing else like this out there in the U.S. public given that the 800 is a European only device. it would truly be nice if all of the rumored specs were true.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I like it but I don't like the fact that they're essentially just re-recycling the N9's design I mean N9 --> Lumia 800 --> Lumia 900...... Really? Well I guess if I were to buy one only I would know that it's a re-recycled design lol there's really nothing else like this out there in the U.S. public given that the 800 is a European only device. it would truly be nice if all of the rumored specs were true.

Well but it's going to be a bigger phone, also maybe glossy instead of matter and will lack that horrible gigantic bezel :D. You can parallel park in that bezel.

gerrymad

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Why don't I ever see T-Mobile mentioned as the carrier in these stories? :(

Perhaps the T-Mobile version will be the one with the 4.7 inch screen. I can always hope.

red grenadine

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Will buy the 32GB/64GB version of this and not look back.

All I want is great build quality, 4.3" screen, and 32GB+ of storage

This would be a monster phone for both Nokia and Microsoft in 2012. If LTE, this could go head to head with the new iPhone and any Droids and hold its own.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
What's the big deal about 32G phones? I use to have a 16G iPhone 4 and now using a 8G Focus, and I always had space left over. I know some people have huge playlist, but how much music can you listen to daily?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss