01-11-2012 11:35 PM
91 1234
tools
    Sprint just recently rolled out their first LTE tower in Carbondale IL
    01-01-2012 08:57 PM
    Sprint just recently rolled out their first LTE tower in Carbondale IL
    I can't wait until they have a full release. By the time it's in my city (a launch city for wimax) my upgrade should be here.
    01-01-2012 09:01 PM
    They would go over on HSPA on Netflix to. Remember Verizon and Sprint doesn't have HSPA. They have CDMA. LTE is huge for those companies. It frees up spectrum for their 3g network while providing fast speeds to their customers.

The point is LTE is here for Verizon and approaching fast for the Sprint and AT&T. If Microsoft doesn't get on the ball WP7 will be left in the dust.
    I know they don't have HSPA,stop speaking to me like I'm in LD or something. I also know that they'll go over on HSPA, but they won't be overcharged at least not with T-mobile
    Sprint just recently rolled out their first and only LTE tower in Carbondale IL
    there you go, just made a correction for u.
    01-01-2012 09:10 PM
    I know they don't have HSPA,stop speaking to me like I'm in LD or something. I also know that they'll go over on HSPA, but they won't be overcharged at least not with T-mobile

there you go, just made a correction for u.
    I'm saying that because you keep bringing up how fast HSPA is on the smallest national carrier. I'm stressing CDMA because that's what most of the nation uses. And to CDMA, LTE is a big advancement. And that's the market Microsoft can't seem to do well in (compared to their HSPA variants).
    Premium1 likes this.
    01-01-2012 09:18 PM
    I'm saying that because you keep bringing up how fast HSPA is on the smallest national carrier. I'm stressing CDMA because that's what most of the nation uses. And to CDMA, LTE is a big advancement. And that's the market Microsoft can't seem to do well in (compared to their HSPA variants).
    T-mobile is not the smallest national carrier.
    01-01-2012 09:44 PM
    Out of the big four? Verizon is bigger, AT&T is bigger, and Sprint is bigger.
    01-01-2012 09:48 PM
    Out of the big four? Verizon is bigger, AT&T is bigger, and Sprint is bigger.
    no sh*t
    01-01-2012 10:26 PM
    Actually it is. There is no other "national carrier" that is smaller. None that may be smaller are available nationally and are regional not national carriers...
    01-01-2012 10:45 PM
    Actually it is. There is no other "national carrier" that is smaller. None that may be smaller are available nationally and are regional not national carriers...
    ok who cares? At least I'm not paying out of my @ss every monty for the same service quality pretty much.
    01-02-2012 12:13 AM
    no sh*t
    But you just said it wasn't. Smh

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    Premium1 likes this.
    01-02-2012 12:15 AM
    ok who cares? At least I'm not paying out of my @ss every monty for the same service quality pretty much.
    You really are clueless. If tmo had such great coverage why aren't people switching in huge numbers? or switching in general? I was just correcting you since you said that tmo is not the smallest which they are. damn people can't even remember what they post smh
    01-02-2012 09:50 AM
    Lets just try to be more civil in 2012 please and try to work together to spread the word about WP on all carriers and help MS improve things!
    01-02-2012 11:43 AM
    You really are clueless. If tmo had such great coverage why aren't people switching in huge numbers? or switching in general? I was just correcting you since you said that tmo is not the smallest which they are. damn people can't even remember what they post smh
    I saw what I posted and then I said who cares if it's small or not,I get great service ,better than what i had when i was with sprint. I don't have as many dead zones or brown zones that AT&T and sprint have. I am paying MUCH LESSper month for these services. Tmo has actually gained more customers in the last quarter.
    01-02-2012 01:55 PM
    I saw what I posted and then I said who cares if it's small or not,I get great service ,better than what i had when i was with sprint. I don't have as many dead zones or brown zones that AT&T and sprint have. I am paying MUCH LESSper month for these services. Tmo has actually gained more customers in the last quarter.
    Well sprint and at&t aren't the best networks and it is good you get great service. I would be with tmo but in my area their coverage is pretty bad plus I get a discount through my work with verizon.
    01-02-2012 02:09 PM
    Well sprint and at&t aren't the best networks and it is good you get great service. I would be with tmo but in my area their coverage is pretty bad plus I get a discount through my work with verizon.
    Tmo coverage is equal with AT&T now that the merger failed and they will expand even because they got some spectrum and money as well. I'll continue to enjoy my $60 a month savings with no overages.
    01-02-2012 02:17 PM
    Tmo coverage is equal with AT&T now that the merger failed and they will expand even because they got some spectrum and money as well. I'll continue to enjoy my $60 a month savings with no overages.
    Idk about them expanding. DT already said they want out of the US market so most likely will not put the money they got into tmo but rather use it towards their other networks.
    01-02-2012 02:36 PM
    T-Mo wants out of the market. They have limited spectrum and have nothing to leverage in order to grow. The amount of $ they're getting from at&t won't be able to get them more spectrum. Just more towers. But who knows if they'll build those towers when they want out of the market?

Though they may work out some roaming deal with at&t that lets them share their network spectrum. It would benefit both. In the most ideal situation, this would let T-Mo convert the majority of their spectrum to LTE, easing the transition for both companies.

Oh... and some people in this thread really need to tone it down. It sounds childish.
    01-02-2012 03:17 PM
    T-Mo wants out of the market. They have limited spectrum and have nothing to leverage in order to grow. The amount of $ they're getting from at&t won't be able to get them more spectrum. Just more towers. But who knows if they'll build those towers when they want out of the market?

Though they may work out some roaming deal with at&t that lets them share their network spectrum. It would benefit both. In the most ideal situation, this would let T-Mo convert the majority of their spectrum to LTE, easing the transition for both companies.

Oh... and some people in this thread really need to tone it down. It sounds childish.
    They got spectrum from at&t along with the money when the deal did not go through....
    01-02-2012 05:48 PM
    some people just really want Tmo to fail.
    01-02-2012 06:14 PM
    some people just really want Tmo to fail.
    Yeah DT does. Sad they won't put some money into them to build out the network which would gain them more customers.
    01-02-2012 06:36 PM
    They got spectrum from at&t along with the money when the deal did not go through....
    Not enough by itself. They need to swing some sort of deal with a big player if they hope to stay in business.

They likely will do so with AT&T. Probably what they should have done in the first place. But DT was looking for a way out of the business, so they tries selling themselves first.
    01-02-2012 07:14 PM
    Good news on the front page now lets stop the ignorant predictions.

Unofficial T-Mobile News, Videos, Articles and more
    01-02-2012 10:15 PM
    Good news on the front page now lets stop the ignorant predictions.

Unofficial T-Mobile News, Videos, Articles and more
    Do you honestly expect them to say anything different?
    01-02-2012 10:29 PM
    So now it's not a credible source? SMH
    01-02-2012 11:16 PM
    The bottom line is TMo got 4B out of the aborted deal. In the grand scheme of things its not a very significant amount of money It does buy them some time. But DT has wanted out for a really long time and despite whatever anyone says the only real asset TMo has is their bandwidth Thats what the real prize is its not the customerbase its not their cell phone devices on the network its the bandwidth
    01-03-2012 12:37 AM
91 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD