Hi guys,

I've just become due for an upgrade and I'm thinking of getting an HTC Titan. I just wanted to know if there are any other devices/HTC events coming up over the next few months or if I should just go ahead and take the plunge.

I'm in the UK btw.

Thanks.
    01-26-2012 04:30 AM
    I think the Titan or the Lumia 800 are the best of the bunch for 2nd gen devices Vulak'Aerr.

If you have any patience you could wait for any new Nokias / HTC's that might be announced at the end of next month.

I bought my my Titan from Carphone Warehouse because 3 only had the Lumia 800 and I didn't want that.

Hopefully when it's contract renewal time they will have some new Nokia's. (Lumia 900)

Absolutely over the moon with my Titan though, so I can wait as long as it takes. :D

Samsung are rumoured to be announcing new European models too. (Something Wonderful) they said. :)
    Last edited by TheWeeBear; 01-26-2012 at 04:46 AM.
    Vulak'Aerr likes this.
    01-26-2012 04:38 AM
    Thanks a lot. Yeah, I was umming and aahing between the Titan and Lumia 800 but since I already bought Navigon software on my Mozart, and the Lumia had the same size screen as my old phone, I thought I'd go for the Titan. So far so mahoosive. :)
    01-27-2012 05:28 AM
    Yeah i wanted the big screen too and the Titan is the only choice we have for a bigger screen.

So the Titan it was, haven't looked back since. It still makes me oooh n ahhh. :D
    01-27-2012 05:31 AM
    The Titan's screen is a thing of beauty.
    TheWeeBear likes this.
    01-27-2012 11:52 AM
    Tiz indeedy Winning Guy. :)
    01-27-2012 11:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD