@Bell kick off , no Wp

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm at the bell 2012 kick off .... No windows phone comming\announced. Before June :( according to road map

I'm hoping they just forgot!!

Sent from my SGH-i917R using Board Express

based_graham

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
stupid Bell wait until Rogers gets the 99$ Nokia 900 and will have the best LTE smartphone in the market they will shake their head and say why didn't we do this first

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
The CEO just confirm: " I don't have faith in Microsoft and I don't think windows 8 will succeed "

Well **** him!!

koolkid09

May 28, 2011
Visit site
The CEO just confirm: " I don't have faith in Microsoft and I don't think windows 8 will succeed "

Well **** him!!

I can see why he says that. It hasn't done particularly well, it's unproven, and it is a hit or miss with the people. Now I will say that he is part of the problem. Let the people decide if they want them. Get top devices on your company and advertise them well and see what happens from there.

gwydionjhr

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
WOW! That seems incredibly short sighted, and seems to lack a fundamental understanding of the ways things are going.

EPIC FAIL!

based_graham

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
wow are you kidding me he did not just say that and he thinks Android is? meh Canada doesn't have a good taste in technology look at Rim and Nortel but for any fellow Canadians on this board u guys have great taste :) Just because of stupid lackluster comments like that I'm keeping my money with Rogers

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
the problem is that bells CEO is a EX MIcrosft CEO...

so what he was saying ( explaining) is:

that when the MS reps came to see him to pich him WP , he was basicly saying.. no no, thats BS , i use to work for Microsft and what ur saying is not true.... then told them to leave...

problem is :he was CEO 3-4 years ago.... **** changes.. and i think hes making a UGE mistake!!!!

99% of the new phones commign are ANDROID :( and BELL just got a MASSIVE deal with *RIM* to advertise RIM on the bell network.for all of Q1 ( to help RIM come out of there hole)

SIDE NOTE: Iphone 5 is comming SOON! ;) ..... and BB OS 10 is comming in september ;)

Last edited:

ArousedSpoon

Aug 13, 2011
Visit site
That is really upsetting, my girlfriend and I went to Bell the other day cause she wants to switch from her BB to a WP, when she mentioned she was looking into getting a WP the Bell employee said "Oh, like an android?". I faceplamed. Hopefully she will like BB 10 so she doesn't have to get an Android.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
If the Bell CEO continues to be this short sighted, "For Whom the Bell Tolls" will be Bell. Even if he didn't believe in WP, why would he make such a damaging statement publicly? All he's doing is burning bridges.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
yeah that wast very stupid on his part.

but he also told every one in the ROOM that had a BB to get rid of does OLD low tech smartphones... and yet we just signed a million $$$ deal with BB/RIM ..

NOT the sharpes tool in the shed . and he shot him self in the foot with a bazooka.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6