From the front page news: http://www.windowscentral.com/nokia-...ted-dutch-site

Here's my Nokia N8 replacement. I hope it's true. I'll import it.
    01-29-2012 06:29 AM
    100% my next phone if it turns out to be true.
    palandri likes this.
    01-29-2012 06:41 AM
    The thing is that while there is plenty of other 12mpx camera phones, N8 had by far biggest sensor, combination with the optics made it the camera phone king that it has been now for 2 years. With that comes the huge size of the whole module, something i can't imagine to fit on the unibody shell of Lumia 910.

That said i really hope this is true and it gets released for Europe in the first half. Certainly to be my next phone.

N8 camera module shown.
    01-29-2012 06:41 AM
    The thing is that while there is plenty of other 12mpx camera phones, N8 had by far biggest sensor, combination with the optics made it the camera phone king that it has been now for 2 years. With that comes the huge size of the whole module, something i can't imagine to fit on the unibody shell of Lumia 910.

That said i really hope this is true and it gets released for Europe in the first half. Certainly to be my next phone.

N8 camera module shown.
    Like you said, the camera module sticks out the back of my N8. That worried me at first, but then i got an Otterbox case. The Otterbox case was thick enough that the camera module sat slightly below the case.

It's the best camera phone i have ever used. The pictures from it are outstanding.

01-29-2012 06:57 AM
    i want a phone that takes photos that are AT LEAST as clear as the Nikon Coolpix P100
    02-02-2012 07:47 AM
    i want a phone that takes photos that are AT LEAST as clear as the Nikon Coolpix P100
    What you need is a camera that makes phonecalls somehow, we are still far behind in that department :(.
    02-02-2012 08:08 AM
    LOL!
    What you need is a camera that makes phonecalls somehow, we are still far behind in that department :(.

Sent from my Galaxy S II
    02-02-2012 08:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD