I hoping for 4.7! I think 4.5 is most likely though. I have the original Focus and love the Samsung form factor. However, the screen size of the Titan models is enough to make me convert.
    02-02-2012 12:01 PM
    im not expecting anyhting over 4.5

hopnestly anything bigger is just a tablet at this point.

look at that NEW android phone coming out from Samsung this year
    ( not out yet , not even suppose to talk about it lol )

but its a duel screen ( looks like a Nintendo DS) UUUUGLY! its like a 5inch screen, my hand was FULLY extended just to hold it :S
    02-02-2012 12:29 PM
    Are you talking about the note? If so that 5.3. It looks pretty nice to me at least screen size but its AN
    DROID Not for me!!

I am thinking 4.5 its probably going to be like the Skyrocket II HD but with WP. That might be okay but if its coming out I hope its released on March 18 like the 900 and Titan I. Ootherwise I am liable to take the 900.
    02-02-2012 02:49 PM
    Phone size is all about personal preference. I remember when the EVO came out I though it was HUGE! I think some things just take getting used to.

I didn't think I would want 4.7 inches but the more I see that phone the more I'm convinced it's not too big.

I am sure in the near future tablets will have cellular call capability. We are just being eased into these bigger devices.

Anything over 5 inches is approaching tablet territory, in my opinion.
    02-02-2012 03:10 PM
    I can with a 99% confident that it will be 4.52 inch Super AMOLED Plus screen.
    02-02-2012 06:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD