04-20-2012 01:50 PM
53 123
tools
    I'm really kinda interested in that Samsung unit that has the stylus but that's only because I'm not that far removed from the WM devices that I used for years. I got pretty good over the years using my pen with stylus tip to write notes and jot down things and navigate the screen with ease. I'm still waiting though to see what Sprint comes out with in the next few months for WP before I seriously make any switches. I've been with Nextel and moved over to Sprint for over 15 years and, for the most part, are always cheaper in the long run and provide just as good of phone service in my area as any other provider so I really don't have a need for changing. I'll just wait and see. Maybe Sprint will surprise me in a good way by the end of the year.

Keep hope alive.
    04-19-2012 10:36 PM
    You can get a stylus for the 900, just no place to slide it into the chassis.
    04-20-2012 02:08 AM
    That's really never been a problem for me. I almost never used the stylus that came with the device. I always used a 3 or 4 option pen that included a stylus so I could write on the screen just as I would paper. I also used it as a pointing device for the application(program) I was running at the time. Again, this was back in the olden days of the HP iPAQ's and Dell Axims before everything became a touch screen like they are now. It was the other reason I kept the PDA's for so long after nearly everyone else had gone smartphone. My fingers never worked well with the onscreen keyboard. I have a nice Dell folding BT keyboard that I carried with me away from the computer so I could type on it when I needed to . Other times I used SOTI's controller program to access and operate my PDA when synced to the desktop.
    04-20-2012 01:50 PM
53 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD