Sprint, wp ... finally??

gibbyhome

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Good Bye Sprint after years, I'm done with the game playing that its coming its coming and nothing...
I'm going to ATT along with the family on the 8th, I don't care anymore about the price.
I'm soooo Done with Sprint

MrWet

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm with oldpueblo, too many question marks at this point. I'd be pissed off if I wait it out for 6-9 months and its not the right phone for me or they don't pick it up at all. Meanwhile I could've been enjoying the Nokia 900 the whole time.
and to top it off, you only get one device. I officially left Sprint today after 10 years.

Nurb76

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I have no carrier loyalty (I think there all crooks!) but I get a discount with Sprint and they do have unlimited data. :D

Yes, that is the only thing I will miss. Sprint gives me a 19% percent discount and ATT will give me a 20%, but ATT's discount only applies to the minutes package of the plan.

Sprint is unlimited, but in my area at least it almost pointless because of how slow it is.

Shobiz

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
I switched yesterday. My ETF was a $160. I don't care anymore either. Hopefully my Lumia will be here Saturday.

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
They're not unlimited though. From what I hear they have a 2GB cap that is seriously reinforced. Still a good deal though.

Yup, plus some people say there's some sort of daily cap around 70-100MB. (2GB/30days = 67-68MB This daily cap isn't strictly enforced, but they're being proactive and will stop you if they think you're going to go over the 2GB "limit." So if you say use 200MB three days in a row, expect your data to be cut off.

So the next question is how do you get a Lumia 900 on straight talk?

Sent from my HTC Arrive using Board Express

Welcome | Straight Talk

The Lumia 900 uses a microSIM, right? I don't think you'll get LTE on Straight Talk. I assume AT&T will only let it's postpaid customers have that.

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
So the next question is how do you get a Lumia 900 on straight talk?

Sent from my HTC Arrive using Board Express

you go buy the phone at full price from the shysters at ATT then you pop in an ATT compatible SIM you bought from Straight Talk and configure the APN settings.

I'd suggest waiting until MS sells the 900 unbranded in their store. You don't want to be at the mercy of ATT for updates.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05