So I walked into the ATT store this AM

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
it's funny you say that because the dimensions of the phones are almost identical, with the main difference being height which wouldn't be noticed while cradling in your hand. I have a sneaking suspicion we will see this same chassis return with an Apollo phone but sporting multiple cores and a 4.5" screen this fall. It is just too big to have a little 4.3" screen in it.

So do you think the titan 2 has more screen space for the amount of phone it is? I did notice the amount of what we see as wasted space. But with Nokia and their rep for quality and thought out designs I think there may be more to it than what we see.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
So do you think the titan 2 has more screen space for the amount of phone it is? I did notice the amount of what we see as wasted space. But with Nokia and their rep for quality and thought out designs I think there may be more to it than what we see.

yes, considering their dimensions are almost the same and the Titan manages to squeeze a 4.7 in there.

I retract what I said earlier...I bet Nokia launches a 900c on verizon sooner with a 4.5 screen in the same form factor...prolly a 12Mp camera too from the intl version. They are probably holding out a carrot so Verizon can say they trump ATT.

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
yes, considering their dimensions are almost the same and the Titan manages to squeeze a 4.7 in there.

I retract what I said earlier...I bet Nokia launches a 900c on verizon sooner with a 4.5 screen in the same form factor...prolly a 12Mp camera too from the intl version. They are probably holding out a carrot so Verizon can say they trump ATT.

Oh the games these companies play with us. I hope what you ponder isn't true because I'm leaving Verizon this week for ATT and the lumia. In two years depending on the situation I could go back. Verizon has been good to me other than update cycle and lack of Windows Phones.

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
i definitely think Nokia is holding back on this phone. we'll see...but Verizon may have decided already to wait until Apollo.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs