Verizon to AT&T?

Bkr11

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
I keep going back and forth on this. Would love to make the jump, but on the other hand there need to be a few of us WP fans left on Verizon to show Noka the love *when* they launch.

As long as I can curb my obsession I may try to stick it out, but if I do wait and there is not a Nokia Apollo phone on VZW in conjunction with (or soon after) the launch of Windows 8 I will definitely make the jump to AT&T.

Raptor007

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
For me there are a couple of way's I am looking at this. First I am holding out until Q4 to see what WP8 looks like and the offerings from both Verizon & AT&T. Next if Verizon is going to offer a high end WP8 Nokia device in Q4 then I will stay. Finally if I see nothing coming to the US in Q4 then I will look at importing a phone and jumping to AT&T.

The Lumina 900 is a sweet device, but given the big benefits of WP8 and the hardware plans I feel its best to pick up a Trophy off of eBay and wait 6 months (painful as that is).

Raptor007

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Based on the recent comments by Fran Shammo CFO at VZW one can hope but what will they actually release and how far have the OEM's designed it? Will it be loaded with crapware we can't remove?

Honestabebread

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
Verizon is getting a new Windows Phone this summer. Not a Nokia though because of the whole "no data" thing. I would say more but I don't wanna risk it. Also, all if the VZW bloatware can be uninstalled from Windows Phones and iPhones. Its Androids that are locked up.

Raptor007

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm waiting for WP8 devices to roll out Q4 on Verizon. I purchased a HTC Trophy on eBay (NIB) for a good price and will use that for 6-8 months while I bide my time. Hopefully Verizon doesn't disappoint and does launch hot WP8 devices from Nokia (and others) in Q4, they need more than 1 or 2 WP devices.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
Based on the recent comments by Fran Shammo CFO at VZW one can hope but what will they actually release and how far have the OEM's designed it? Will it be loaded with crapware we can't remove?

Its not the old Win Mo apps are easily uninstalled.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99