About Nokia - Nokia - Nokia.com

Search "careers @ Nokia"

enter location: United States of America

enter sub-location: Alpharetta

First Result:

Regional Account Manager, Verizon (Alpharetta, GA)

posted the 11th of April, possible good news for VZ subs I suppose
    04-26-2012 02:55 AM
    I have been waiting and waiting to get a windows phone. Went with a droid as that was my option for 4g service.... Which has spoiled me beyond the point of trying to buy a trophy on Craigslist. I can't wait to hear more about these supposed Apollo phones for Verizon.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
    04-26-2012 07:44 AM
    I assume Alpharetta is special to you because you were looking close to home...but why would Nokia pick that specifically? Did you try any other cities before/after and are there others open also?
    04-26-2012 10:55 AM
    I activated my NIB Trophy yesterday and its something I am comfortable using until the new Apollo phones come out in Q4. Definitely want a higher end WP device SOON.
    04-26-2012 05:08 PM
    please be real please be real....
    06-29-2012 01:25 AM
    About Nokia - Nokia - Nokia.com

Search "careers @ Nokia"

enter location: United States of America

enter sub-location: Alpharetta

First Result:

Regional Account Manager, Verizon (Alpharetta, GA)

posted the 11th of April, possible good news for VZ subs I suppose
    Welve, that is very good news! For those that are unfamiliar with Alpharetta, it's a very large, quickly growing suburb of Atlanta.

Also, Welve, your name seems familiar to me. Were you on the Pre Central forums, too?
    06-29-2012 08:24 AM
    There is actually a very good reason for the job being located in Alpharetta. Three good reasons. There is a very large Verizon office here, a Microsoft office, and a Nokia office in Alpharetta. I live nearby North Point Mall which is around where they are all located. There's also a VZW corporate store here too and an ATT corporate store less than a mile from that store location.
    07-22-2012 01:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD