Leaked photos of Windows Phone 8

JustinMSalvato

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
youtube.com/justin76pa

I'm guessing you're suggest a landscape mode with horizontal scrolling? I'd be curious how they'd implement the app list in landscape, or the panorama interface.

Yep, I'm well aware of the happenings with Windows 8. I'm not fully convinced on a horizontal layout in portrait mode, though. This is the biggest challenge I see when people suggest that Windows 8 should trickle down to the phone - tablets, laptops and desktops are in landscape by default, but phones are in portrait.

I'm sure you're quite aware, I'm just trying to get you to view my Windows 8 videos =)

JustinMSalvato

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
Heh, I'll bookmark it. I'm sure some tips would be handy when I decide to install the release preview (been too lazy to download the developer / consumer preview).

Wow, guess I'm a nut, cause I downloaded Developer & Consumer the same day they were released =)

AngryNil

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
Wow, guess I'm a nut, cause I downloaded Developer & Consumer the same day they were released =)
I skipped the Developer Preview because it seemed pretty unoptimised for mouse and keyboard, then I clean installed Windows 7 right before the Consumer Preview came out. I really should check it out, but I'm still slightly worried about compatibility issues that could arise.

JustinMSalvato

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
I skipped the Developer Preview because it seemed pretty unoptimised for mouse and keyboard, then I clean installed Windows 7 right before the Consumer Preview came out. I really should check it out, but I'm still slightly worried about compatibility issues that could arise.

Consumer Preview works well with mouse and keyboard, Developer Preview, not so much.

Compatibility issues? You mean with legacy programs?

willied

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
I've tried Windows 8 and the screen eventually goes black. I guess it's a video card driver problem but I haven't figured it out yet.

travis_valkyrie

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Here are mine:
I kinda used the template in the article I've read before, for multitasking view, but I borrowed some elements in zune player (like when toggling between smartdj and pins/history in quickplay view).

21b63ys.png

531um0.png

282j8eu.png

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon