10-03-2012 12:25 AM
53 123
tools
    So now that this is a viable possibility, I stand by my decision to go with a Lumia 920, however... if the Surface Phone does come to exist, I would give it serious consideration if the specs are decent.

However, as presented in the so-called renders, I would NOT buy it. It's way too iPhone-like in appearance, and there IS a reason beyond it being Apple that I won't buy one.

I'm really curious to learn more about it, though...
    10-02-2012 08:02 PM
    I wouldn't buy one because I already love my Nokia and everything Nokia does for their customers but if it was updated directly by MS w/o carrier intervention I would at least think about it. I also think if they came out with a Hires 4"ish very iPhone like phone they may hit a pretty good market. Nokia phones are large, HTC phones are nice but there is something to be said for a nice thin, light, well built aluminum phone like the iPhone that could attract a lot of people.
    10-02-2012 08:15 PM
    If it's like Google and their Nexus, I would seriously consider it. It would have the best tools MS can put in, and no carriers should interrupt any updates MS may release. I would If the price hovers around the mid $300's, Microsoft may have a great product. Then again, their last phone endeavor didn't do well...
    10-03-2012 12:25 AM
53 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD