Would you get one of htc's rumoured devices. Or wait for Nokia?

infamousdaveman

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I really think that the htc zenith is a good device with quad-core.(supports 64 cores). But would rather wait for a Sammy device or a Nokia of course. So what do you think of the htc devices or should you rather get a Nokia or Sammy phone?
I am definately going to look at HTC's offerings because I think you should be open to every device around. What if they make THE device that feels the best in your hands but you didnt even bother to look because of the brand? Hyundai back in the 80's were death traps, unreliable, and the absolute worst cars you can purchase. Fast forward to today and they are the safest, most reliable and backed by the best warranty around. Brands change, evolve, get better or...they die...so if HTC is still hanging around and delivering some great WP8 hardware, Ill bite. Ill take a look, I mean, the Titan 2 is a gorgeous device and one I would be super happy to own. Im a Samsung guy with my FOcus S and I really love what Samsung creates, but does it hurt to look what the competition is bringing? Absolutely not!!!

AKA Preluva

Banned
Mar 15, 2012
Visit site
Neither! ASUS PadFone is coming to the USA! Hopefully they will put WinPhone8 on it but I'm willing to try hermroid if they don't. I'm just not seeing anything exciting so far from Nokia, I'm really thinking MS picked the wrong partner. Samsung's GS3 is nice but still to small. HTC not to excited there either. :straight:

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I am primarily interested in a Nokia WP8, but I certainly won't rule out HTC. I can't wait to see what both companies offer for WP8.

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
I would go with HTC. The Accord that too, and not Zenith. I believe 4.3" is perfect size.
Also, a white design would be nice. Let's see..

btgusto

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Since Im with Sprint it'll most likely be HTC. although, I would much rather have a Nokia. I will take the dual-core model since Quad core and LTE don't mix at the moment

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
I am hoping that Att has a great nokia. I like the red body color. I would lean towards Nokia as I really like the 900 but Ive had the focus and like samsung and a note o note 2 and/or S3 with W9P would be okay. I have had HTC devices and if they come up with a great device I could go with them.

Last edited:

fraincs

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
Since I think the Zenith will look like the One X I might be tempted... but before knowing about the HTC WP8 phones I wanted a Nokia, I will see which one comes to my carrier...

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
I think that ATT will have a broader selection of W8P devices from all the major oems. And the minor ones as well.

jabtano

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Spoken like someone who never had an HD7... Honestly, who puts a 1230mah battery in a phone with a screen over 4"?! Not to mention force closes, countless battery pulls and 3 hard resets in a year. I will N. E. V. E. R. buy another HTC device.
My HD7 is much better than yours. Let me see device one.. no volume at all and it turned on and off at will. after a month the battery would no longer charge...sent it back ..Device two...the screen would go all white then all black....sent it back...Device three..current device. when I charge it,I have to pull the battery put it back in so that I can have my device go into sleep mode. this will happen at lest three times a day where I'll have to pull the battery otherwise it stays open and yes I have to pull the battery to power-down.. I'm just waiting for Nokia on T-MO my wife runs a flawless Nokia 710 it's just too small for me, answer NOKIA!!

CSJr1

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
I will get a phone that most closely matches my dream specs.

1. 4.7" Screen
2. Super Amoled
3. 720p screen resolution, 1080p video capture
4. NFC,12MP back,2 MP front,1GB Ram
5. MicroSD, FM Radio, DLNA, (wifi/bluetooth blah blah)
6. Replaceable Battery
7. Quad Core (hey its a 2 year phone that I know ppl will root to run Windows 8:)

So far it looks like HTC may be closest to this.. We shall see

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I won't be moving to WP8 till March, 2013. Hope there is a WP8 with PureView, either available or announced and releasing soon after. That's what I want!

So, I guess the short answer would be, "Nokia".

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99