06-25-2012 09:35 PM
36 12
tools
    nokia based on the support they have given to the phone and users. Continued app developement fixing issues and even credit back for our issues.

Htc on other hand nothing after release of their phone. Even there one x has WiFi issues and there response was that they identified hardware issues and will correct in production for future batches. So users that got phone already are screwed and get nothing for their trouble.

CLear contrast to nokia who credited people that didnt have issues like me. Nokia is all in with wp8 and go with them. Hopefully there camera doesnt suck like 900. 808 purevirw is boss though
    ninjaap likes this.
    06-24-2012 12:47 AM
    PureView.

Sent from my SGH-i937 using Board Express
    06-24-2012 12:54 AM
    Looking forward to Nokia World this September.... Pureview WP8!!!!!!
    mafu6 and snowmutt like this.
    06-24-2012 10:55 PM
    Pureview would interest me more I think.
    06-25-2012 04:52 AM
    Super LCD 2 is really tempting me. I don't see SAMOLED overtaking it anytime soon.

Of course, PureView is a huge deal and so are software enhancements. Nokia's collection over the HTC Hub, thanks.
    06-25-2012 04:55 AM
    Im not sure I trust HTC anymore.

My HD7 has been fine, don't get me wrong, but other HTCs I see around me (Android and WP7) have been dropping like flies.

Id rather wait for the Nokia/Microsoft efforts, the Lumia's have been a quality piece of hardware from my experience.
    snowmutt likes this.
    06-25-2012 08:51 AM
    Im not sure I trust HTC anymore.

My HD7 has been fine, don't get me wrong, but other HTCs I see around me (Android and WP7) have been dropping like flies.

Id rather wait for the Nokia/Microsoft efforts, the Lumia's have been a quality piece of hardware from my experience.
    Yeah, I touched on this on my post above.

Back in 2010, HTC looked like it was turning into the most dependable company out there for mobile. From mid last year to now, they have really soured. I think we are done with HTC for a while as well.

Sad. I love the feel of the solid, heavy phones HTC makes, and I respect HTC for it's commitment to Microsoft, both Win Mo and WP.
    CommonBlob likes this.
    06-25-2012 10:34 AM
    I have my eyes on the HTC Zenith. Really love the details. I have had many HTC devices starting with the DInc and haven't had any problems with then at all.
    06-25-2012 11:04 AM
    Say Nokia do release a WP8 with Pureview ... what would make we want a HTC device?

Something VERY SPECIAL
    06-25-2012 11:32 AM
    HTC wont be my first choice, actually considering how Nokia has stuffed their phones with exclusive apps cant really say no as long as they have a good looking unique design. Already sounds like HTC is going to recycle the One X for WP, not interested.
    snowmutt likes this.
    06-25-2012 11:56 AM
    Whatever comes out on the Sprint side of things. If I was given the choice I'd go for one of the Nokia phones.
    06-25-2012 09:35 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD