Nokia: Something Amazing Coming Sep 7

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Technobuffalo's Noah on youtube announced a rumor that the Nokia 910 and 920 will be presented at Nokia world WITH Pureview. Pureview will be on the first round of Nokia WP8. Gees I hope so. It seems like they have to have pureview at launch.

I hate that.
He is reporting the same rumor that Nokia is "expected" to have Pureview phone, while all the insiders like Dsmobile have already confirmed that there wont be PureView phone in the Q4 as Nokia can't implement it to MSM8960 with out watering it down too much.

There's nothing pointing to Nokia having PureView phone in Nokia World, other than some "hope" and some "expect" it. The rumor he is talking about quoting 920 and 910 is from WPdang, they confirmed that they have no information about 910 or 920 having PureView modul.

http://nokiagadgets.com/2012/07/25/...e-lumia-910-and-920-juggernaut-september-5th/

Last edited:

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm ready for a wp8 device.

I honestly don't want it as fat as the Nokia 900, but rather the size of the Samsung device, or even the Titan II.

Adyhooper

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Nokia is a most popular mobile company in the world that launched so many best mobile phone. Now, in the next month it will launch Nokia Lumia 610 and Nokia Lumia 910. Both phones are running on Windows 7.5 Mango operating system.

justop26

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
I hate that.
He is reporting the same rumor that Nokia is "expected" to have Pureview phone, while all the insiders like Dsmobile have already confirmed that there wont be PureView phone in the Q4 as Nokia can't implement it to MSM8960 with out watering it down too much.

There's nothing pointing to Nokia having PureView phone in Nokia World, other than some "hope" and some "expect" it. The rumor he is talking about quoting 920 and 910 is from WPdang, they confirmed that they have no information about 910 or 920 having PureView modul.

Rumor: Nokia to announce Lumia 910 and 920 (Juggernaut) September 5th | nokiagadgets.com

Seriously? dsmobile said so? Oh, no... I truly expected Nokia to deliver a Pureview WP in time for the holidays! :( I'm so sad right now.

cedarlog

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm ready for a wp8 device.

I honestly don't want it as fat as the Nokia 900, but rather the size of the Samsung device, or even the Titan II.

imagine something like this announced on Nokia world :D
pGAEB.png

AYuFC.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes