Hi there, I recently fell in love with the Nokia Lumia 800/900 design and was wondering if anyone knew there would be a similar looking one with W8, I would get a win 7 but it seems they will just be dropping it and from what ive heard its not the greatest OS< and I want a HD screen and at least a dual core, so would there likely be a phone from nokia just like this in the coming months?

To make it easier to understand here is a list of things i want
    - Current Lumia design (preferrably cyan)
    - W8
    - At least dual core
    - HD screen (1280x720/768)
    08-22-2012 06:42 AM
    I sure hope so, i want the exact same thing!

(well, really i want a pureview lumia, but i think that's less likely on launch date)
    08-22-2012 07:01 AM
    I sure hope so, i want the exact same thing!

(well, really i want a pureview lumia, but i think that's less likely on launch date)
    camera doesnt bother me tbh, i have a decent digital camera and an 8MP on my new tablet, I dont mind a camera on the phone but i dont need 41mp
    08-22-2012 07:33 AM
    They will probably tweak the design a bit, but there will most likely be a rounded, colorful polycarbonate slab with the specs you describe on the market soon. There's some sort of Nokia/Microsoft announcement the 5th next month, in case you haven't been keeping tabs on everything.
    08-22-2012 08:35 AM
    One of the devices will surely be the Phi which may have a 4.7 display and appears to perhaps be a larger version of the 800 screenwise with wp* and dual core probably no pureview unless its scaled back to lessen the camera hump.
    08-22-2012 02:46 PM
    Hi there, I recently fell in love with the Nokia Lumia 800/900 design and was wondering if anyone knew there would be a similar looking one with W8, I would get a win 7 but it seems they will just be dropping it and from what ive heard its not the greatest OS< and I want a HD screen and at least a dual core, so would there likely be a phone from nokia just like this in the coming months?

To make it easier to understand here is a list of things i want
    - Current Lumia design (preferrably cyan)
    - W8
    - At least dual core
    - HD screen (1280x720/768)
    I think you are a set to have at least one of 3 rumored WP8 Nokia devices to have those exact specs with N9/800/900 design.

My dream would be N9 design with around 4.5" screen, that includes the curved screen that really makes the 800/N9 feel much more special and complete compared to Lumia 900. Still making it slightly thinner on the middle.
    08-22-2012 03:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD