08-30-2012 11:07 AM
30 12
tools
    It's decent. I just want to see more wp8 os goodness
    snowmutt likes this.
    08-29-2012 11:19 AM
    Looks fantastic to me. Thin and light like the Galaxy S3, Gorilla Glass 2, huge screen, good performance specs, and arguably Samsung's most attractive case ever. Hope it comes to US Cellular like the GS3 did!
    snowmutt likes this.
    08-29-2012 12:21 PM
    Looks fantastic to me. Thin and light like the Galaxy S3, Gorilla Glass 2, huge screen, good performance specs, and arguably Samsung's most attractive case ever. Hope it comes to US Cellular like the GS3 did!
    A US Cellular sighting.

I think both them and Metro PCS said they would go after WP devices. They want some choices on their shelves besides Android, older BlackBerry curves, and feature phones. Not sure if it would be this, but a mid range HTC or Nokia would make sense.

And I am with you. I like the specs a lot and think it is a nice looking phone. I am excited. Bring on Nokia, and let's get HTC to the party.

Still too much to ask for a qwerty slider, though. Stupid manufacturers.
    08-29-2012 01:04 PM
    Thanks for the link!!! I was just coming to post that myself!!
    08-29-2012 01:05 PM
    Ativ just doesn't roll off the tongue. I don't care if it's a made up word, just make it smooth to say.
    This. "Camaro" and "Camry" are easy-to-say made-up words. ATIV isn't. I don't know which syllable gets the emphasis and what the vowel sounds should be. Maybe after the advertising blitz starts and I hear it said again and again, it'll get easier, but right now it doesn't feel natural at all.
    08-30-2012 11:07 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD