nokia 920 leak, with pureview technology

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I like to change colors and themes all the time. So I got excited because it will keep my phone looking fresh and come on Purple? That just looks pimp.

Still if the camera is bad I'll just forget about it, I take at least 10 photos daily. And the zoom on the Optimus 7 is so bad that I just have to get really close to things so got stung by bees once =(.

GoodThings2Life

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm really digging the red too... in fact, I'm torn whether to indulge my personal preference for red or stick with my professional preference of black, and I'm leaning towards red.

The way I see it, I'm so freaking sick of iPad this and iPhone that, I want ALL of my tech this year to be flashy and in-your-face so that people will have no choice but to ask me about it. Then I can show off and steer them in this direction.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm really digging the red too... in fact, I'm torn whether to indulge my personal preference for red or stick with my professional preference of black, and I'm leaning towards red.

The way I see it, I'm so freaking sick of iPad this and iPhone that, I want ALL of my tech this year to be flashy and in-your-face so that people will have no choice but to ask me about it. Then I can show off and steer them in this direction.

The good thing is that you can just change its covers from professional to fun. The bad is that this phones look very bad with covers.

poiman

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
A14GwhqCMAAI8wl.jpg

A14E7xDCcAIPttH.jpg

GoodThings2Life

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
The good thing is that you can just change its covers from professional to fun. The bad is that this phones look very bad with covers.

Well as I said, I'm more likely to go 920, so I'll have to pick it and like it, lol. BUT, I'm definitely leaning towards red. I want something that will stand out and be different but still be "cool".

Also, I *never* put covers on my phones. They go au natural 24/7, which is why I favor devices that feel rugged.

Mitlov

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure where it came from, but Phi is 21st letter in the Greek alphabet and their recent "Things are about to change" video is 21 seconds long. :)

I'm still holding out for the 21MP camera. Come 'on, Nokia. Don't let us down.

*slow clap* Never would have picked up on that.

poiman

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
None of them are perfect for me:

My opinion on both:

Lumia 920:
- Curved screen doesn't seem to add any real benefits;
- Curved back makes the phone very thick;
- Screen should be at least 4.7";
- Black bazel is too big.
- The camera is probably good (I would say 21Mp).

Lumia 820:
- I like the design but the screen is probably too small;
- The camera might not be so good (I would say 12Mp).

Hope both will have a white version. This red and yellow colours are not for me.

anonymous3498571

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Is the 920 rumored to have an SD expansion slot also? I hope so. I also wish the 920 had a removable battery.

The curve of the back of the 920 makes me hopeful that there really is a 21 mp sensor. The curve allows for greater thickness across the vertical center-line of the phone.

jhoff80

Apr 27, 2003
Visit site
Is the 920 rumored to have an SD expansion slot also?

I'm a little concerned about that, I'm leaning towards it not being there. In the leaks, the 820 is specifically said to be 8GB+microSD, and the 920 is only said to be 32GB.

Plus, the renders show the top of the device with nothing but a headphone jack and the SIM tray, a clean left side of the device, and similar buttons to existing devices on the right. Unless they're planning on having microSD fit in somewhere near the speakers and the microUSB, I doubt the 920 will have it.

poiman

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
By my calculations (measuring and comparing the USB ports) it looks like the 920 will be 11mm thick. I believe that's enough for a 21mp camera.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss