so this is seriously happening????????

DontHate707

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
So you're telling me out of alllll the new and exciting devices being announced this month and im sure they'll be more later this year, there's not one coming to sprint?....... im watching all this news going down anticipating it all but for what? my carrier is to dame blind to see the greatness of this OS!... Srry if im ranting but it's frustrating I was hoping to get a new wp8 by this year but im afraid im gunna have to wait until beginning of next of year possibly longer....

red grenadine

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Sprint paid Apple over $20 billion for the privilege of selling the iPhone. To recoup that investment, Sprint will be pushing iPhones for the foreseeable future. I'd recommend switching carriers if WP8 is that important to you. Otherwise, you are likely in for a long wait and little to no support.

Mr. MacPhisto

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
VZW and AT&T are much more interested in finding something beyond Android and iOS. I do think Sprint will come on board, but probably may not jump on it until after Christmas. AT&T, VZW, T-Mobile, and even low cost Metro are all looking to be in WP8's wheelhouse and it appears there will be a low cost WP8 handset available for the prepays as well.

I'm just happy that VZW is much more into supporting WP8.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Sprint has a very long history of making had business decisions.

They own so much spectrum. They could have been the top carrier if they actually had decent management.

AKA Preluva

Banned
Mar 15, 2012
Visit site
So you're telling me out of alllll the new and exciting devices being announced this month and im sure they'll be more later this year, there's not one coming to sprint?....... im watching all this news going down anticipating it all but for what? my carrier is to dame blind to see the greatness of this OS!... Srry if im ranting but it's frustrating I was hoping to get a new wp8 by this year but im afraid im gunna have to wait until beginning of next of year possibly longer....

Write them a dirty email like I did. Won't change squat but it may make you feel better. :straight:

DontHate707

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Okay so they spent 20 bil on the iphone they also seem pretty committed to android having there new evo line and even the gs3 but they cant have one high end or even mid range wp8 device?.... blasphemy!!!

AKA Preluva

Banned
Mar 15, 2012
Visit site
Why would they have to "buy" there way into selling the iJoke... errr phone?? Dosen't it help cRapple to have yet another outlet for there product?

eric12341

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
OP you may be better off switching to a different carrier like T-mobile for instance. Starting tomorrow they will be unveiling an unlimited plan similar to sprint but cheaper and with much much faster data speeds.

crystal_planet

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Apple probably has a minimum quantity to become a distributor.
I don't think so. Their objective would be to get as many of their devices out there by any means possible. Up here even a regional carrier (MTS) carries the iPhone and they don't have near the subscription level of even the lowest U.S. carrier.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss