920 AT&T Nov. 2nd Be there or be (sigh ) square

maj71303

May 11, 2012
Visit site
I'm going to get one for sure. My upgrade is just chillin right now waiting for the smartphones war to show the real battles.

doublebullout

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Still think Microsoft just didn't have the appropriate sense of urgency about getting WP8 finished and launched, but it's too late now. Nov 2 is better than December. Hope there are no further delays, and that AT&T/Nokia offer preorders. I feel like we're all standing on the bandwagon just waiting for Microsoft to fill up the tank.

Sent from my The New iPad using Tapatalk

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Still think Microsoft just didn't have the appropriate sense of urgency about getting WP8 finished and launched, but it's too late now. Nov 2 is better than December. Hope there are no further delays, and that AT&T/Nokia offer preorders. I feel like we're all standing on the bandwagon just waiting for Microsoft to fill up the tank.

Sent from my The New iPad using Tapatalk

Same as with Windows 8, MS is going with their timetable and wants to release good code and not release it before its ready. After the official release OEM's can go wild and release phones every hour if they want. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers