Is the HTC phones most likely going on multiple Carriers

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys. I have a feeling that the new HTC phones while the 8X will likely go to AT&T and Verizon as well. but the rest like the 8S will go Verizon and T-mobile and the 8V will go Verizon as well. do you agree with this?

Last edited:

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Great for us Verizon users, the more choices the better i only hope for Nokia 820 or 920 also. Coming from a trophy almost any other would be nice

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Oh 12Danny123, that thread from Beastinator must have got you hooked to GANGNAM STYLE!!! HAHAHA!

And believe it or not, Verizon is important to WP8 as well. It's the biggest American carrier with way more LTE spots. Yeah, if Verizon scored a high end and a low end WP device....the competing OSes need to watch out for years to come. People will get curious and buy the phone I believe. The store reps might not talk it up, but I'm sure we will have enough commercials to get the curiosity out there.

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
I really hope Nokia doesn't do an AT&T exclusive deal with the 920 and goes with the three carriers like HTC is doing with their high end device.

Joelist

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
I have to admit I am more interested in which phones each carrier is rolling out than anything else. For example, will Verizon finally have a real selection of Windows Phones? I have always thought that with a real selection and reps who actually talk about them the WP8 sets would sell VERY well at Verizon.

Honestabebread

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
I have to admit I am more interested in which phones each carrier is rolling out than anything else. For example, will Verizon finally have a real selection of Windows Phones? I have always thought that with a real selection and reps who actually talk about them the WP8 sets would sell VERY well at Verizon.

HTC 8X, HTC 8S, Lumia 820, and some kind of Samsung will be on Verizon to start.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss