The camera of the Nokia Lumia 920 is the reason behind its "thickness"

AngryNil

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
They have more than thin phones going for them. But thin phones are the craze. Go check out the GS3 on their site if you think thin is all they have.
What does the GS3 do to genuinely excite? It's a great device, but it's not great because it innovates. It's a bunch of carefully measured advances at zero risk, pretty much like the iPhone 5... but uglier.

suvastallions

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Better to have a solid camera and reasonably thick phone, then having a thinner phone with vulnerable hardware. And you can't have everything without sacrificing something.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
What does the GS3 do to genuinely excite? It's a great device, but it's not great because it innovates. It's a bunch of carefully measured advances at zero risk, pretty much like the iPhone 5... but uglier.

what a terrible post. The Galaxy 3 is a fantastic device all around, no reason to be so bitter.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Brush up on your reading comprehension before trying to get back at me :]
I find more and more people reading carefully worded posts in sound bites, like; GS3.....not great.....uglier. Disturbing really. And the reason for threads turning into flame wars. Don't worry though. At least one person for your point.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro

TheHeroFromDOOM

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
The carma is f-ing sick. Just watch some videos compaired to the iphone and gal. iii, it blew the out of the water!!! That phones is so high end its amazing! I hope someone makes a slide blu tooth keyboard case for it like the iphone has.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss