Rumor: Nokia planning to sue to stop release of HTC devices

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
I have no problems with brmiller. I think that i this is a dead horse and it has been beaten enough. It's time to move on to something more constructive

nokia4life

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Wow this is crazy I guess the colors they feel will pull from them. I do find it funny that no one thought a out colors until the lumia series came out. You had the one off carrier red or that weird htc phone on Verizon that was aimed at women it was purple however wp needs more great devices this has to stop

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

brmiller1976

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
Awesome, from pc-tablet.com (incredibly well-known and highly regarded tech site) and shared by brmiller1976 (reputable member of WPCentral).

Just kidding, what a load of nonsense.
Wow, personal attacks. That's unexpected.

Signed,

The highly reputable poster who has more likes from the WPCentral community than you and your buddy do :)

AngryNil

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
The highly reputable poster who has more likes from the WPCentral community than you and your buddy do :)
I may be wrong and mixed you up with someone else, so I'll apologise in advance if that was the case and the personal attack was unwarranted.

But I do hope you're not being serious here, unless you're the kind of guy who boasts about his Reddit karma. Your contribution and reputation has nothing to do with how many people hit a "like" button.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss