Lumia 810 announced coming to T-Mobile

Izaku

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
Even with the 810 though, I REALLY wanted the Pureview and Puremotion+ technology. This just feels like a small upgrade for me knowing what the 920 has to offer. :dry

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Even with the 810 though, I REALLY wanted the Pureview and Puremotion+ technology. This just feels like a small upgrade for me knowing what the 920 has to offer. :dry

Well think of it so that in hardware level (like CPU, RAM etc) it's identical to the WP8 flagships and you are getting all of the WP8 stuff by Nokia and 3rd parties made possible by native code.

On screen you should see update on that Clear black AMOLED screen over the Clear Black LCD on Lumia 710. Plus memory card on Lumia 810/820.

Of course there's no denying that screen with that resolution and camera on quality wont be up there with Lumia 920.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Man what's with Nokia and crazy long bezels? I guess is some sort of signature.

I like it, it looks better than the 820 in my opinion. I hope the specs are comparable to the 820.

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
Love the clean lines on the phone.

If only it had the same camera as the 920 then I would be all over this in a heartbeat.

Mitlov

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site

I like it, it looks better than the 820 in my opinion. I hope the specs are comparable to the 820.

Isn't the 8X taller than the Lumia 920, despite having a 4.3" screen compared to Nokia's 4.5"? Isn't that a "crazy long bezel" too?

Performance specs are identical to the 820. Though it weighs less and lasts longer on a charge.

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site

Dude the specs are the same as the 820 except this phone has better battery life. Gorilla glass and better design and more talk time I think.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Dude the specs are the same as the 820 except this phone has better battery life. Gorilla glass and better design and more talk time I think.

So they are the same, except their are different. I guess bezel is not the word I mean, I'm refering at how the bellow buttons are place highly instead of in the middle, leaving a wasted space bellow, a "chin". It destroys the uniformity of the design, is just hideous.

Gaichuke

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
So they are the same, except their are different. I guess bezel is not the word I mean, I'm refering at how the bellow buttons are place highly instead of in the middle, leaving a wasted space bellow, a "chin". It destroys the uniformity of the design, is just hideous.
The "chin" is there because they found out in the internal testing that people actually prefer that button placement over the one where they are placed very close to the bottom. I guess they found that more ergonomic or something.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Looks like is more prone to accidental button presses to me. But if it has it's use then I guess is alright by me. I don't like how it looks however.

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
The product comparison page shows that it will come in the same colours as the 820. I hope that means that the whole phone will come in that particular colour, and not just the backplate.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
The product comparison page shows that it will come in the same colours as the 820. I hope that means that the whole phone will come in that particular colour, and not just the backplate.

Is just the back plate, we saw outside pictures. Is a round device.

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
The main site and other sites like Engadget have some hands on pictures and videos

First look at the T-Mobile Lumia 810 | wpcentral | Windows Phone News, Forums, and Reviews

Nokia Lumia 810 for T-Mobile hands-on -- Engadget

The phone looks even better with the two tone look with the cyan back cover on. A lot of comments are from people that are knocking the phone for being too thick. My 710 is 12.5mm thick and the 810 is supposed to be 10.9mm thick so that figure shouldn't bother me. I'm just hoping that it's 10.9mm at the thickest point and not at the thinnest. :dry

I'll have to wait and see how it is in person

theeboredone

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
It just depends on what phone you're coming from. I currently own a MyTouch 4G. While it is "compact", the thinness fails against phones like the Iphone or Razr. If one were coming from those phones, they can possibly be disappointed.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Pretty much the ugliest phone I had seen in my life. Nokia renders made it look sexy, like the Iphone. I guess I should just expect BS and manipulation from Nokia.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12