Live shot of Verizon 822

TJWINS

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
I rather have a ZTE phone.

Why are you here? I have never read anything positive from you. All you do is bash everything. I hope you don't live your life with such a negative attitude because that will never get you anywhere in life. I would spend less time writing uneducated comments and spend more time reading good books if I was you. I recommend "Developing the Leader Within You" by John C. Maxwell. A positive attitude will get you much farther in life.

ironsoulreaver

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I like this better than any of the other lumias

It's all a matter of preference. I am trying to hold back my dislike for it until I see it in person and in other colors. The same goes for the 8x/s They look ugly too so I am hoping it's just the pictures. Ive seen photos of the 8x with an orange tint to it so I really hope that the "red" actually gives off an orangish look. Seems logical since all of the other colors are kind of mixed looking.
original.jpg

cckgz4

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
It's all a matter of preference. I am trying to hold back my dislike for it until I see it in person and in other colors. The same goes for the 8x/s They look ugly too so I am hoping it's just the pictures. Ive seen photos of the 8x with an orange tint to it so I really hope that the "red" actually gives off an orangish look. Seems logical since all of the other colors are kind of mixed looking. Click to view quoted image

I agree. Its a matter of preference (side note: something a few people should remember). Personally, design wise I love the 8x and would probably make that my first option, but knowing that Nokia is getting exclusive content stops me

remindmyself

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
It's all a matter of preference. I am trying to hold back my dislike for it until I see it in person and in other colors. The same goes for the 8x/s They look ugly too so I am hoping it's just the pictures. Ive seen photos of the 8x with an orange tint to it so I really hope that the "red" actually gives off an orangish look. Seems logical since all of the other colors are kind of mixed looking. Click to view quoted image
Holy cow! You think the 8X and 8S are ugly? I understand it's a matter of preference, but you're the first person I've heard say that. Well more power to you for being able to bite your tongue with regards to the looks of this phone.

tk-093

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
It's not that it looks bad, I guess. It just looks like another boring old black smartphone. Though I don't really care how it "looks" but the fact that it is just 800 x 480 or whatever.... that's the deal breaker.

Vallos

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I guess it would be foolhardy of me to hope, that when specifications are announced, they will be more closer to the 920 than the 820, right?

ironsoulreaver

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Oh dear. Nokia. Did Verizon force you at gunpoint to make that? I'm so, so sorry.

I'm wondering the same thing, it sure looks like something Verizon would do.

It's not that it looks bad, I guess. It just looks like another boring old black smartphone.

I feel the plastic lip is what makes it so bad. It looks high end on the top and cheap on the bottom/back.

JamesAD60

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
Finally a WP8 phone that is not completely squared off. I love the look and expect it will feel good in the hand. The Lumia 8xx series has the features I'm looking for and now Verizon is getting the prettiest. Looking forward to the formal release with better pictures and maybe a few color options.

Sent from my mwp6985 using Board Express

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05