andrelamont

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
Verizon Nokia Lumia 822 real life pictures leak | WMPoweruser

image19.png

tk-093

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Ugg... it's the canceled Mango device right down to the crappy resolution.... they didn't even put any effort into making something new....

thed

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I do like that it looks like it has a soft, almost rubberized finish to it, similar to the Trophy. Makes it easier to grip. Other than that...not very attractive.

remindmyself

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
Has to be the ugliest Nokia Lumia device. Hate that I'm a Verizon customer and always get stuck with crap when it comes to Windows phones. I do like the 8X, but I don't think it's a high end phone. I'd get the ATIV S if Samsung seemed at all invested in supporting/advertising it.

kregstrong

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Why even release this piece of crap lol, sucks cause none of the cool accessories for the 820 will work on it. Verizon better get the 8x and ativ as soon as they can or I'm gonna be angry haha

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

fwaits

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
Some rumor that Verizon may get the 920 around Black Friday when AT&T exclusivity drops, but I have no solid evidence. I'll likely give them until about that time and if no word about it shows itself by then, I may seriously consider switching to AT&T for one. Getting tired of bowing to the carrier for decent selection.

kregstrong

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Well with our luck on Verizon it will be the lumia 920 and look like the original Samsung galaxy s hahahaha

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

ironsoulreaver

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I'll take that phone if it's free without a contract. I hope there is more than this. this looks similar to my first android phone, the Eris and that leaves a very bad taste in my mouth.

BooMaLiCiOuS

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Yep. I am now looking to wait until official word about a high end lumia worth a damn to get rid of this android phone. 8x is tempting but I think I can wait

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk 2

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I'll take that phone if it's free without a contract. I hope there is more than this. this looks similar to my first android phone, the Eris and that leaves a very bad taste in my mouth.

Whut? Even that disgusting mess should be worth at least 100 without contract. Weren't Nokia supposed to be amazing at hardware?

ironsoulreaver

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Whut? Even that disgusting mess should be worth at least 100 without contract. Weren't Nokia supposed to be amazing at hardware?

They are amazing about hardware, however I take high reguards to looks as well. That phone is just way to low with my expectations of nokias design abilities to be considered worth me spending my money on it.

I only add the without contract part so I can truely invest in more pleasing hardware design when it arrives.

I just think that the design of Windows Phone 8 calls for your personality to be expressed through your device since the start screen is pretty basic in terms of personality. Think of the phone it'self as the background wallpaper.

Scout_313

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I'll pass. 920 variant or 8X it is. This just looks too "blah" to me. I liked the stylish look of the 920, 900, and 800. If they could have squeezed the guts into the 800's shell (even if it made it a little bigger), I may have considered this.

Last edited:

Yangstax

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
This phone will be a disaster for Nokia. There is no major differentiator comparing to HTC 8x and Ativ S. It is a pointless device without Preview camera technology. HTC 8x and Ativ S will beat L820/L810/L822 on all carriers. L920 will do OK on AT&T. That's about it. Nokia has nobody to blame except themselves.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3