How can I get a gray 920?

TenTwelve

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
It sucks. I thought I decided I wouldn't like the gray, then I definitely can't have the gray and now I really want the gray. :lol:

It's still shown on Nokia's 920 site.

meathead88

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
No, now I have to have the gray.

Nokia store exclusive?
Microsoft store exclusive?

ooo maybe Verizon exclusive..... :)

Daniel, please do some digging for the fans of "The Gray"

PG2G

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
They announced gray as part of the world wide line up but announced cyan for the AT&T line up. To me it means that cyan is likely an AT&T exclusive (their color is blue afterall) and gray will be the color everywhere else.

I don't think a cyan 920 has been mentioned anywhere outside of AT&T thus far.

lordofthereef

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
My inderstanding was that the gray and the black would be the only two phones with the matte finish. I really wanted white, but that seems to be gloss only. Not a fan.

Now I have seen cyan, which seems to be matte, but no gray. I guess my choices are cyan or black. I guess I will go with black. I am just not a fan of that cyan color.

lordofthereef

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
My inderstanding was that the gray and the black would be the only two phones with the matte finish. I really wanted white, but that seems to be gloss only. Not a fan.

Now I have seen cyan, which seems to be matte, but no gray. I guess my choices are cyan or black. I guess I will go with black. I am just not a fan of that cyan color.

BotanicalStig

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
If the phone does get made in grey, Microsoft stores will most likely carry it. They said during the WP launch that they will carry every color of every phone.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes