Nokia aggressive in their new Facebook post.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
nokiaof.png

I would say something but then I will get more private messages insulting me for "trolling" Nokia.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Yo Supes, are you counting the 810 and 810 on our sig bet? Or is it purely 920 vs 8X like originally intended?

Edit: @Palandri, Aggressive can be seen as a positive.

WasteSomeTime

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Why don't they just say " buy this ish " instead. That's bold too and it would say the truth.

Sent from my SGH-i677 using Board Express

Last edited by a moderator:

Villain

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
agressive marketing works BUT I think Nokia may hurt the rest of it's line up with all the other carriers and put a damper on defending those devices.

aniym

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
Nikola Tesla was innovative too. But he died a beggar while Edison took most of the glory. It's a cold world sometimes. Deal with it.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Nikola Tesla was innovative too. But he died a beggar while Edison took most of the glory. It's a cold world sometimes. Deal with it.

Edison system was superior. He was a better marketer and he didn't died a virgin either.

Edison>Tesla. All day, everyday.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
As far as I know, Tesla "electric technology" is only used today in Batteries, while Edison's powers up entire cities. Also his Earthquake machine didn't work.

Xsever

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
As far as I know, Tesla "electric technology" is only used today in Batteries, while Edison's powers up entire cities. Also his Earthquake machine didn't work.

You have things the other way around.

Tesla pioneered the AC system which powers your, my, and and every household, business, and factory, and phone charger on this planet.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Edison is the one you should credit for that, Tesla is only popular because of his Mad science appeal.

Not only that but Edison also rocked the superior Comb over look.

Thomas_Edison%2C_1878.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3