10-21-2012 01:59 PM
55 123
tools
    This HTC looks fantastic. Just a shame that it runs Android.
    10-18-2012 03:34 PM

Must have missed that personal attack, That usually happens when a person has no more arguing options or if they don't like the fact that another 'may'(???) have been right

I give positive and negative feedback on my sons play. Balance is the key, too much on each end is not healthy.

I cringe when I watch American Idol at the start and wondered if someone kept telling their child they are a really good singer instead of hurting their feelings and telling them the truth. My daughter can't sing a lick but she is excellent at acting, so guess where I steered her

Is it really love to lie to someone?

NOW Back to our original HTC Butterfly Astonishment thread
    By no means I was personally attacking the way he raises his son. I deeply apologize if it sounded like that.

What I mean to say with the comment is that, if something if wrong you have to voice your opinion when he..well when he sucks, when he is doing something wrong. Even if it's something/someone you love.
    10-18-2012 04:50 PM
    At the moment, Windows Phone 8 only supports 3 resolutions: 800x480, 1280x720, 1280x768. So no, we won't get a similar device running WP8.
    10-19-2012 03:59 PM
    New rumors suggest that the HTC J Butterfly is the HTC DLX running Android and will debut on Verizon as the Droid Incredible X.

I guess WP8.5 can't come soon enough. /s
    10-21-2012 11:32 AM
    New rumors suggest that the HTC J Butterfly is the HTC DLX running Android and will debut on Verizon as the Droid Incredible X.

I guess WP8.5 can't come soon enough. /s
    I saw the pictures yesterday. It will be pronounced DeLuXe for some reason, unlike the butterfly is kind of ugly looking but then again so are all verizon's phones.
    10-21-2012 01:59 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD