View Poll Results: Which are you more excited for?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Windows 8 and Windows RT and Devices

7 12.07%
  • Windows Phone 8 and Devices

31 53.45%
  • Equal Excitement for everything in the ecosystem

20 34.48%
10-23-2012 07:57 PM
30 12
tools
    I'm more excited for W8. I am definitely excited about WP8, but I already have a phone, and my new phone will just be another... phone. With W8 I will finally be getting a tablet. Granted, it will be a little heavier then a typical tablet because I need to get a convertible type (think Thinkpad Twist) because I will be replacing my desktop with it, but it can still be a tablet.

Definitely excited about all of it though. Lumia 920 on day one for me, and then new computer hopefully on black friday.
    10-23-2012 04:02 PM
    I'd have to say WP8, but because I've been using W8 since it was available on MSDN (and the preview version before that). I also think I'm more excited/intrigued for WP8 because as a Verizon customer, I've been left dangling and teased...
    10-23-2012 06:13 PM
    I'm cheating, because I've been running Windows 8 on my laptop since August. It may not be as ideal as a tablet, or a convertible device, but I'm not in the market for a device like that.

On the other hand, I will get a WP8 device at or soon after general availability.
    10-23-2012 06:38 PM
    I am excited to try Windows 8, think it will be a run away hit once people get used to it.

I am excited for Windows RT and Pro. Tablets are the future, and the look great.

I am excited to OWN a WP8!!
    10-23-2012 07:07 PM
    all three, but if I have to rank them
    1) Surface RT, I get to replace my Android tablet
    2) Windows 8, I have been running the consumer preview for most of the summer till now, will install on all systems this weekend
    3) WP8 I want it but my Lumia 900 works great, and I do have a concern with the kernel change. but I hope its unfounded.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2
    10-23-2012 07:57 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD