(Please, Verizon users only) Do you still think the Lumia 920 variant is coming?

aventador779

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
How confident are you that the 9XX is coming?

Considering how we're really close to launch and there is ABSOLUTELY no leaks or anything (besides the Twitter guy, which you can't fully trust), what do you think?

rollo132

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm pretty confident its coming. The real question is when.

At launch? As much as I want to believe, its not happening.

In time for the holidays? Better chances, but doubtful.

6 months? this is my bet.

aventador779

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm pretty confident its coming. The real question is when.

At launch? As much as I want to believe, its not happening.

In time for the holidays? Better chances, but doubtful.

6 months? this is my bet.
By 6 months there will be better technology in the world of phones. Nokia has lost my money then...

jwinch2

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I don't think one is coming anytime soon. As already noted, that would render the exclusivity granted to AT&T completely meaningless. If they are going to do that, why give them an exclusive deal at all?

aventador779

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
I don't think one is coming anytime soon. As already noted, that would render the exclusivity granted to AT&T completely meaningless. If they are going to do that, why give them an exclusive deal at all?
So that they could get a load of cash. And also AT&T might not even carry the phones if it wasn't exclusive to them.

chevans920

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
How confident are you that the 9XX is coming?

Considering how we're really close to launch and there is ABSOLUTELY no leaks or anything (besides the Twitter guy, which you can't fully trust), what do you think?

Why do you only want VZW users? Seems to me like it would skew the poll... Of course most WP8 fans want it to come to VZW, but is that really an unbiased opinion?

I'm AT&T and I would LOVE for Big Red to get a 9xx variant. It is better for the whole lot of us. Carrierers don't need to battle, OS' do!

Here is to hoping my VZW brethren get their WP8 of their dreams!

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I believe the 920 will come out in 6 months, but i dont think it will be flagship anymore. By the time it comes to verizon HTC will have done something better, microsoft could have released a surface phone, and maybe Nokia is already put out an even better phone.

So yes i think it will come, but it wont matter because there will be better options by that time!

aventador779

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
Why do you only want VZW users? Seems to me like it would skew the poll... Of course most WP8 fans want it to come to VZW, but is that really an unbiased opinion?

I'm AT&T and I would LOVE for Big Red to get a 9xx variant. It is better for the whole lot of us. Carrierers don't need to battle, OS' do!

Here is to hoping my VZW brethren get their WP8 of their dreams!
Because us Verizon users do much more research for the 920 to come, and we're into the topic more... IMO

JamesAD60

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
Seems unlikely that Verizon will wait around for 6 months to get AT&T's leftovers. If they are waiting, Nokia is likely working on something new. The Lumia 920 leaves room for more of what high end phones can be.

Sent from my HTC Trophy using Board Express

aventador779

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
Seems unlikely that Verizon will wait around for 6 months to get AT&T's leftovers. If they are waiting, Nokia is likely working on something new. The Lumia 920 leaves room for more of what high end phones can be.

Sent from my HTC Trophy using Board Express
Exactly. What difference does it make? A 6 month exclusivity, or a 10 year one? By the end of the 6 months there will be newer phones out and newer technology.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077