Nokia to do "Exciting things with Verizon" says Stephen Elop

ryan.kruger

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
I wouldn't mind, honestly. 922 with same specs/form factor as the ATT version wouldn't be the worst thing that could happen. I just want an HD Lumia.

Vallos

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Yes, it wouldn't be the worst thing, but it certainly isn't ideal. If it was coming out next month, sure, but six months after launch I expect a superior phone than the 920.

ryan.kruger

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Any news on who is showing up to MWC? If Nokia is going to be there, I really hope Verizon gets this flagship Lumia.

Patience isn't my strongest characteristic 😉

Erickson187

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
I love the look and feel of my 822. If the newer models on verizon do not have a removable battery or have at least 32 GB with SD upgrade then I would not upgrade.

I have already filled up my 16 GB with apps and games while my SD card has lots of room but no option to move apps or games to it.

I do hope verizon does bring higher end ones even if it doesnt have what I want because it will sti help the eco system which will get more apps.

Killstardo

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
About how long after something is submitted to the FCC does it take to be released? I know that still depends on carriers but is there some sort of pattern?

Killstardo

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
Spam Nokia, Nokia US, and Verizon's Facebook page. They'll get the message.

Sent from my iSheep Tablet 3 using WPCentral Forums app

I've messaged Verizon on their Facebook page. I expect them to answer promptly and directly with solid information about the future of Microsoft/Nokia and Verizon.

Trololol. Who am I kidding? That won't happen.

AndroidJay

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Looks like bad news. According to The Verge, Nokia's next flagship phone, the EOS, will be an exclusive to AT&T. While Verizon will get a variant of the 920 with better specs. The FCC filing that shows a High end Lumia phone with Verizon radios is a 920 variant. It will not be a world phone based on the radios in the device which is a disappointment to me.

Source: Nokia's Windows Phone range is complete, now it's up to Microsoft | The Verge
New rumors point to Nokia EOS as AT&T exclusive, Laser as Verizon Lumia 928, Catwalk as T-Mobile-bound | PhoneDog

Beast of Haeven

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Looks like bad news. According to The Verge, Nokia's next flagship phone, the EOS, will be an exclusive to AT&T. While Verizon will get a variant of the 920 with better specs. The FCC filing that shows a High end Lumia phone with Verizon radios is a 920 variant. It will not be a world phone based on the radios in the device which is a disappointment to me.

Source: Nokia's Windows Phone range is complete, now it's up to Microsoft | The Verge
New rumors point to Nokia EOS as AT&T exclusive, Laser as Verizon Lumia 928, Catwalk as T-Mobile-bound | PhoneDog

That's fine with me. The EOS would have been nice but I'll take an updated 920.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm highly disappointed. Elop said that there were "exciting things" for Verizon coming. A remodeled six-month-old phone isn't exciting, especially when you put it next to a phone with a camera that has five times the pixels.

No. This is not exciting. It is a slap in the face.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs