I have the HTC HD7, buy it in the first weeks that HTC released it to the market. With this phone I have done very well, almost never had problems.

When Microsoft announced the new Windows Phone 8, I expect to see among the new HTC phones with this operating system, a new version of HD, for example the HD8, but unfortunately HTC released some new models that are not personally appeal to me, even more, I consider almost a copy of Nokia Lumia Style.

HTC is a good brand, and that proves it with every new Android device, unfortunately for windos Phone users, not release more models except the new 8X and 8S.

I think one of the successes of Samsung with its Galaxy model, we have continued with a model that was successful from the beginning, is now about to release the Galaxy S4, could have done the same thing with your HTC HD model.

I consider myself a fan of the HD model, because HTC has not released, I created a drawing as I wanted to be the HD8, is a mixture of traditional and elegant line HD with the new model 8X.

Dear friends, I share with you a picture I've drawn is a concept, is a vector drawing only, I wish to create a render, but I do not have the skills to do it, if anyone can, go ahead.

wphd8.png

Features Concept
    :

• Display: 4.5" Full HD 1080p
    • Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 2GHz.
    • Total storage: 32 GB
    • RAM: 2 GB DDR2
    • Camera: HTC UltraPixel
    • Front Camera: 2.1 MP

Regards.
    02-28-2013 12:58 AM
    Nice concept, it looks pretty cool. The only thing is, I doubt HTC will listen because right now they're focused on Android.
    03-02-2013 12:03 AM
    Very true, what a shame that HTC, think you can not beat Nokia on Windows Phone.
    HTC was the first ever Windows Phone, has now gone, but not because of Windows Phone, but by themselves they do not release more and better hardware.
    03-02-2013 11:03 AM
    Wouldn't sell enough.
    Sent from my HTC 8x using Board Express
    03-02-2013 11:20 AM
    Great concept! Love the minimalistic and straight forward design. If the ratio is 16:9, then your design is a bit too wide.

WP does not yet support 1080p.

I would to see HTC (or Nokia) take your design with and bring to phones.
    Mid-range
    • 4.3 720p screen
    • Latest generation dual-core 1.5 ghz
    • 1GB of ram
    • 16GB + up to 64GB Mirco SD
    • 4 Megapixel HTC UltraPixel or 6.7 megapixel Nokia preview camera
    • 1080p back camera
    • 720p front camera (photo and video)
    • LED flash
    • NFC
    • 2000 mAh battery or better
    • And all the other stuff you can expect from a new mid-range phone

High-end
    • 4.5 720p screen
    • Latest generation quad-core 1.6 ghz
    • 2GB of ram
    • 32GB + up to 64GB Mirco SD
    • 4 Megapixel HTC UltraPixel or 8.7 megapixel Nokia preview camera
    • 1080p back camera up to 60fps
    • 1.3 MP front camera with 720p video
    • Dual-flash (LED + Xeon)
    • NFC
    • 2400 mAh battery or better
    • And all the other stuff you can expect from a new high-end phone

The problem is that HTC does not have the resources to focus on WP or does not seem to put much effort in to it. Samsung also does not seem to care yet.

Once WP becomes more mature and get 10% or more market share, then HTC, Samsung, LG and Sony will wake-up.
    03-16-2013 08:17 AM
    I also had an HD7 from day one of WP7 launch. Ive now got an 8X which I love but if HTC were to revamp any phone for WP8 personally I would love to see a Titan2 with all the bells and whistles required for a high end windows phone.
    03-16-2013 08:24 AM
    I also had an HD7 from day one of WP7 launch. Ive now got an 8X which I love but if HTC were to revamp any phone for WP8 personally I would love to see a Titan2 with all the bells and whistles required for a high end windows phone.
    They already made the Titan 2. Came out 6 months after the original Titan. It had LTE and a 16mp camera. I think you meant Titan 3. I think an HTC One style phone with WP8 would fit the bill. I look for it to happen about the minute MS gets off their lazy asses and makes 1080p happen.
    03-16-2013 08:30 AM
    I have the HTC HD7, buy it in the first weeks that HTC released it to the market. With this phone I have done very well, almost never had problems.

When Microsoft announced the new Windows Phone 8, I expect to see among the new HTC phones with this operating system, a new version of HD, for example the HD8, but unfortunately HTC released some new models that are not personally appeal to me, even more, I consider almost a copy of Nokia Lumia Style.

HTC is a good brand, and that proves it with every new Android device, unfortunately for windos Phone users, not release more models except the new 8X and 8S.

I think one of the successes of Samsung with its Galaxy model, we have continued with a model that was successful from the beginning, is now about to release the Galaxy S4, could have done the same thing with your HTC HD model.

I consider myself a fan of the HD model, because HTC has not released, I created a drawing as I wanted to be the HD8, is a mixture of traditional and elegant line HD with the new model 8X.

Dear friends, I share with you a picture I've drawn is a concept, is a vector drawing only, I wish to create a render, but I do not have the skills to do it, if anyone can, go ahead.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WPHD8.png 
Views:	28 
Size:	25.4 KB 
ID:	29645

Features Concept
    :

• Display: 4.5" Full HD 1080p
    • Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 2GHz.
    • Total storage: 32 GB
    • RAM: 2 GB DDR2
    • Camera: HTC UltraPixel
    • Front Camera: 2.1 MP

Regards.
    I think that the follower of the HD7 which i have too was the Titan. It has everything the HD7 has but better.Then it came the Titan 2
    03-16-2013 08:33 AM
    They already made the Titan 2. Came out 6 months after the original Titan. It had LTE and a 16mp camera. I think you meant Titan 3. I think an HTC One style phone with WP8 would fit the bill. I look for it to happen about the minute MS gets off their lazy asses and makes 1080p happen.
    My bad - didn't come across clear enough. I meant take a Titan 2 and upgrade it to make it fly as a WP8 high end device - So yeah Titan 3 or whatever they choose to call it. It was always rumoured back before launch but yeah your right I think they will wait for 1080p to be enabled before doing anything.
    03-16-2013 08:37 AM