Open Letter to Stephen Elop.....My Expectations of the upcoming Nokia EOS

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
Wow that was totally over the top. You really have been on your anti-Nokia kick here lately. I think it's time to return to your cave at Android Central

JustToClarify

Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
"Other fun things some Nokia fanboys are saying are how resolution isn't important"

it really isn't to some people you have to get over it, I'm quite content with 360p resolution on a 4" screen, high contrast is a lot more important to me as I often use my phone under the star called Sun, the screen can have 100 million ppi but if I can't see anything on it then it's useless

Raver Rain

May 21, 2013
Visit site
Hers what i want
design wise it should be like 520 awesome shape.
I love it.

4 inch screen, 720p. My hands/ most indian hands are small.

AMOLED display.

free nokia music subscription.

more colour option like purple, mint,orange,violet.

4 ultra pixel camera. Like htc one. Camera module is half the size of 920 but still take better images.

Hexa core processor is must even it uses only 2 but we should be able to say it has 6 core. Like Samsung says about 8 core.

matter finish.

optional aluminum model.

16gb internal and 64 Gb expandable

pranav rai

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Hers what i want
design wise it should be like 520 awesome shape.
I love it.

4 inch screen, 720p. My hands/ most indian hands are small.

AMOLED display.

free nokia music subscription.

more colour option like purple, mint,orange,violet.

4 ultra pixel camera. Like htc one. Camera module is half the size of 920 but still take better images.

Hexa core processor is must even it uses only 2 but we should be able to say it has 6 core. Like Samsung says about 8 core.

matter finish.

optional aluminum model.

16gb internal and 64 Gb expandable

No offense, but you dont have much of an idea about these things, do you?

Hexa core? Ultra pixel (okay, this one is legitimate, but then 4mp is a bit too less)?

Also, please bear in mind that the HTC One does NOT take better pics than the 920. It takes BRIGHTER videos, but then they are choppy apparently.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
"...and this just in, Nokia has announced they are delaying the rumored EOS smartphone for quite some time. One worker close to the development is quoted as saying "well back to the drawing board we go"..."

pranav rai

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
"...and this just in, Nokia has announced they are delaying the rumored EOS smartphone for quite some time. One worker close to the development is quoted as saying "well back to the drawing board we go"..."

Do you have the source?

God, I hope its for the 64GB versions. Please. And maybe a bit better battery. There is nothing else I want more.

rakesh1995

Banned
May 26, 2013
Visit site
No offense, but you dont have much of an idea about these things, do you?

Hexa core? Ultra pixel (okay, this one is legitimate, but then 4mp is a bit too less)?

Also, please bear in mind that the HTC One does NOT take better pics than the 920. It takes BRIGHTER videos, but then they are choppy apparently.

i have a htc one and the raw picture of htc one are better than 920. but my 920 win in dawn and dusk

pranav rai

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Better in what respects?
Because what you said contradicts what I have seen elsewhere. And also, be sure to compare a post portico 920, the pre-portico 920 had observable sharpness issues.

In any case 4:1 supersampling of 1.3 micron pixels means it should be very comparable to the 2 micron pixels of the HTC One.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6