HTC Next Windows Phone Announcement?

AlexanderJJJ

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
When do you think HTC will announce some new Windows Phones? HTC is having an event for HTC One Max on October 15th. Could they also announce a HTC One with WP8? I'm really looking forward to what HTC has in line for their new Windows Phones, since their Android ones look good and are built well. Just don't like Android! Yuck! :eck:

Jnbs

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
When do you think HTC will announce some new Windows Phones? HTC is having an event for HTC One Max on October 15th. Could they also announce a HTC One with WP8? I'm really looking forward to what HTC has in line for their new Windows Phones, since their Android ones look good and are built well. Just don't like Android! Yuck! :eck:

If those hopes maintain you awake. Go to sleep!!! HTC does not care about WP. Its time to "#switch" to Lumia

AlexanderJJJ

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
If those hopes maintain you awake. Go to sleep!!! HTC does not care about WP. Its time to "#switch" to Lumia

I do have a Lumia 925 on T-Mobile and love it. But I'd like to see HTC make some more Windows Phones. If they do put a WP8 version of the One on T-Mobile, I would seriously consider it. I'm on the T-Mobile Jump plan, so only have 4 more months til' I can get a new one! :D

Not really excited about the 1520, screen is uber big! I'd like something between 4.5 - 5 inches. :)

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I do have a Lumia 925 on T-Mobile and love it. But I'd like to see HTC make some more Windows Phones. If they do put a WP8 version of the One on T-Mobile, I would seriously consider it. I'm on the T-Mobile Jump plan, so only have 4 more months til' I can get a new one! :D

Not really excited about the 1520, screen is uber big! I'd like something between 4.5 - 5 inches. :)

HTC One Windows Phone Edition?

If that's released with a larger battery, you have one sale!

Lumia 8x

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site

HTC is releasing three new phones from at the end of the year to early next year. So October HTC event sounds about right.

AlexanderJJJ

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
Getting pretty close to the end of October. Hopefully it'll be announced soon. Tom Warren from The Verge said the Lumia 1520 and an HTC Harmony device would be released by the end of the year for the US. One has proven to be true! Come on HTC!

Smg-Uk

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I am looking forward to HTC's next high end WP8 device although I hope there is some confirmation and specs etc soon otherwise I will probably going for the Lumia 1520 or the smaller 5" version

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Getting pretty close to the end of October. Hopefully it'll be announced soon. Tom Warren from The Verge said the Lumia 1520 and an HTC Harmony device would be released by the end of the year for the US. One has proven to be true! Come on HTC!

This... Where is it HTC? My Trophy is getting tired. I love HTC QC and device quality. But I need to see something in the next three weeks, or I am going to lock myself into the Nokia Lumia 929.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm a proud Lumia user, but if Microsoft allows HTC to dual boot windows phone on their android devices, and does with their next and great flagship, I would like that. If the user bought the HTC android phone, then loaded only with android, and could download windows phone at any time, that would be great. I would just be concerned about the update process though, and how it would work.

ominaxe

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
I'm not sure how it would work, update and hardware. I wonder if the OS wouldn't be as smooth on hardware not built specifically for the OS. I would rather just see the HTC logo swapped out with a windows logo capacitive button running WP8. :D

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure how it would work, update and hardware. I wonder if the OS wouldn't be as smooth on hardware not built specifically for the OS. I would rather just see the HTC logo swapped out with a windows logo capacitive button running WP8. :D

Maybe it wouldn't have to go through the carriers for an update? And I would think, if they dual boot, it would be on screen buttons, so it could have the buttons for android, then when it runs windows, the buttons for that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077