Anything for Tmobile users?

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
I asked a lot of questions again today at an official T-Mobile store, and the reps seemed clueless (or doing their job REALLY well to keep information) about any future High End devices from Nokia, HTC, or Samsung. They said they had no information and the one rep that claimed to have information was all over the place. He was searching GOOGLE for a story about a new windows phone and assured me that Nokia pushed back the 1020 and 1520 variant to May. When asking him if this was due to the MS buying the Nokia device division, he seemed clueless then stated that the acquisition is still just a rumor. He then stated after looking more into that they put it on hold and no one is really sure when a new High End Nokia product will be offered, but it should be in May.

So my question, I have a JUMP upgrade in January, so what should I do? Anyone have any more information? I'm waiting for someone, any OEM to announce SOMETHING for Tmobile come MWC, but my fingers aren't crossed. Is anyone else in this situation? I don't want to JUMP from a 8X to a 925, it just seems to much of a small upgrade.

Paedin

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
I thought the whole point I. Paying for jump is so that u can upgrade whenever the hell you feel like it? You should be able to walk in to the store and upgrade as long as u have paid for jump for more than 6 months. If they don't announce a new phone at the beginning of the year for Tmo, I'm canceling and getting the 1520at ATT. I had to wait too long for the 925 and I'm not doing that again.

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
That's exactly what I'm saying, theres nothing that looks like comfortable to JUMP to. I at least want an SD CARD. Why JUMP to a device with same specs and memory?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett