usyduger.jpg
y2a8e7ut.jpg

Thanks Phone designer on Facebook !!

This is a very nice concept :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Apoorvdec

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
after owning a lumia 920 i really dont like the boxy design ..... They only look good but feels terrible in hand ... If you fist hold a iphone and then lumia 920 or above you will definitely feel the difference and then u will understand how hard has nokia worked on thier designs ...

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Beautiful... I too wish this was real.

Edit: My biggest beef with the design would be the branding. I don't think it should say "Surface Phone", it should just say "Surface" on the back. The fact that it's a phone goes without saying.

Last edited:

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Some of those renders look a little too much like an iPhone. I've got one, loved it, used it before my two Lumias, but I'm really glad Nokias have their own beautiful look that's nothing like the iPhone.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Would you have been less put off if I had said: what's your "beef" with...? I only asked you to expand on the opinion you briefly expressed.

What's your problem followed by "I like it" comes off as condescending. Simply asking what my beef was would have resulted in my response without the added flavor.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
What's your problem followed by "I like it" comes off as condescending. Simply asking what my beef was would have resulted in my response without the added flavor.

Just letting you know... the way it comes across to a third party reading this is that you probably need to chill out a bit.

I totally understand that you may feel chippy on the internet because so many people like to start flame wars. So that defensiveness just comes out. But we're all WP fans here right? Let's try to be nice to each other unless we're sure that someone is trying to be a jerk.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Just letting you know... the way it comes across to a third party reading this is that you probably need to chill out a bit.

I totally understand that you may feel chippy on the internet because so many people like to start flame wars. So that defensiveness just comes out. But we're all WP fans here right? Let's try to be nice to each other unless we're sure that someone is trying to be a jerk.

Fair enough. Just don't get your panties in a bunch the next time we spank your Lakers at our house. I know it was only by 6 but our boys didn't show up. They felt dissed as champions having to play on the road at Christmas. I'll catch you on the NBA thread.

George Jenkinson

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
It looks like Metro UI in the flesh!

The only thing I'm not as fan of its the angled sides. It looks like the Nexus 4, which wasn't easy to hold because of the same design feature.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster