Will the Nokia Fanboys every get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Your laggy Note 3 plagued with Samdung TouchWiz pales in comparison to my Lumia 1520. Plus all Samdung does is rip off ideas from others and find itself embroiled in legal battles. Lastly much of their tech is purchased from US companies that invented it.

Sent from my RM-937_apac_hong_kong_222 using Tapatalk

don't go there man. don't go to the OP level:eek:rly:

Timture

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
l

So get your head out of Sammy fan boy ***, and stop trying to incite a fan war AMONGST the same platform users, ya tool

Sent from my Yellow Nokia Lumia 1020

And there ya' go. Typical name calling and hate from a delusional ******. You guys just can't help yourself hey? It's just what you guys are. I would call you a Nokia ****** but I don't want to insult the real Nokia Fanboys, you know, the ones that like Nokia tech without blindly hating other OEMs.
So let's try this again. You've explained how important the camera is, but you continued to buy Samsung device after Samsung device regardless. Hmmm...seems like someone isn't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed. Oh wait, I'm the tool. lol.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
And there ya' go. Typical name calling and hate from a delusional ******. You guys just can't help yourself hey? It's just what you guys are. I would call you a Nokia ****** but I don't want to insult the real Nokia Fanboys, you know the ones that like Nokia tech without blindly hating other OEMs.
So let's try this again. You've explained how important the camera is, but you continued to buy Samsung device after Samsung device regardless. Hmmm...seems like someone isn't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed. Oh wait, I'm the tool. lol.
oh boy well I think it would be best not to go that route also ... I don't think you are helping your case anymore :eek:rly:

Timture

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Your laggy Note 3 plagued with Samdung TouchWiz pales in comparison to my Lumia 1520. Plus all Samdung does is rip off ideas from others and find itself embroiled in legal battles. Lastly much of their tech is purchased from US companies that invented it.

PS Im a former Galaxy Note owner so I know all about Samdung phablets.

Sent from my RM-937_apac_hong_kong_222 using Tapatalk

Wow, that's some real hate and bitterness right thurrrrrr!
Hahha, just thank Samsung for the existence of your 1520 and be on your way sir..

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Wow, that's some real hate and bitterness right thurrrrrr!
Hahha, just thank Samsung for the existence of your 1520 and be on your way sir..

more like thank the consumers who wanted bigger devices but it was Samsung that made it happen so in all thank the consumers

mrvhin1216

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
What's wrong with this guy?! Created a forum just to bash Nokia?! If you feel your Sammy is the superior OEM, go ahead, enjoy your toy! You seem more delusional of a ****** than us! Smh!

kc77

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
With Android, Samsung makes one of, if not the best handset. Although I do think it feels cheap due to its weight and thickness. My big hands make it feel like I'll break it. When it comes to Windows Phone, Nokia makes the best handsets. You get the most bang for your buck because of their exclusive apps and camera technology which is some of the best when it comes to any smartphone. I truly believe Samsung is being held back by Android. The OS is too fragmented and while its gotten more efficient, it's still not the greatest at managing resources.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99