International Version of Icon

Obsi

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
I was really hoping to see an international version of Icon or a phone with similar specs by Nokia at MWC. I'm Turkish so I can't buy an Icon and use it here. I really want a Windows Phone because it's a very stable OS and runs very smoothly, also it isn't ad crazy like Google's offering. I've really disliked Google's intrusive policies in the last two years, to me they have become the worst offender, even more so than Apple. Also Android is very laggy, your once flagship smooth device can become slow and buggy much sooner than you'd think. Your only choice becomes self-applied roms which for people like me, who don't enjoy all that hassle, is not a good alternative. I dislike Apple as well, as they have a walled garden mentality, but the walls are impossible to climb once inside the garden. You have to use their apps to do even the most basic stuff. It's as if you don't use the phone, the phone uses you instead.

Thus I want a Windows Phone.... But no, I don't want to pay for 925 with last year's specs or 1020 with that great camera I'd never properly use. I want Icon, or something very much similar which is blazing fast with an amazing screen, a sexy body and the best WP experience. I also don't want to buy 1520 as it's too big for me. I was hoping that Nokia would present such device at MWC, but all they did have was a crappy Android phone. I wonder if it's still possible for them to show a device before the MWC is over, anyone has any information or even an educated guess?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786