Nokia Monarch

Angry_Mushroom

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
I don't understand how you guys don't remember that there was a time when the TMo was the ONLY one with the 925 in the US! So for you to think that this would be TMo first great phone ur just down right silly! I'm not gonna fool myself and think its gonna be the best one in the US I'm sure that will still go to AT&T (hopefully we'll somehow both get the best) but I really can't see T-Mo going from 925 to just a 630.i think they get the 630 and whatever high end the Monarch will be.

The 925 was a 920 variant. That's why no one has said that TMO got a true flagship. That came 6 months later, and had gimped storage. There is no reason to think that TMO would care to push for a flagship when their lower end offerings have sold far far better. A 630 variant wouldn't be a 925 replacement. Chances are it would replace the 520 or 810. The 925 will likely remain their flagship into the near future. I doubt TMO really cares enough to bring us a flagship... would be nice, but their history of support for WP7 and 8 so far has been hella sketchy.

Also...

How was the 810 a ****ty phone? Personally I found it to be a great midrange device. Expandable storage and a removable battery was exactly what I wanted, and it was what I got. The 8x at the time lacked pretty much everything I wanted/needed. And regardless of your opinion, not supporting an exclusive advice is crap business practice. Personally I thought the 810 was/is a wonderfully understated device. At the time I did buy it I assumed it was going to received a modicum of support, so telling me to have gotten the 8x is 20/20 hindsight.

If that was the case... I'd have gotten a 920 on AT&T.

Angry_Mushroom

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
Oh look. I was right all along. Moral of the story here? Do NOT put stock into a code name. They are plentiful, and rarely useful at telling what a device actually is. After all... I can't imagine the disappointment some people experienced when the Huron turned out to be an ATIV SE, and not a lake.

theroyboy44

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Oh look. I was right all along. Moral of the story here? Do NOT put stock into a code name. They are plentiful, and rarely useful at telling what a device actually is. After all... I can't imagine the disappointment some people experienced when the Huron turned out to be an ATIV SE, and not a lake.

Smart man good ish!

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I don't understand how you guys don't remember that there was a time when the TMo was the ONLY one with the 925 in the US! So for you to think that this would be TMo first great phone ur just down right silly! I'm not gonna fool myself and think its gonna be the best one in the US I'm sure that will still go to AT&T (hopefully we'll somehow both get the best) but I really can't see T-Mo going from 925 to just a 630.i think they get the 630 and whatever high end the Monarch will be.

The 925 is a mid tier device. They haven't had a flagship Windows Phone since launch Wp7. The 925 lacks built in wireless charging and only has 16gigs of memory. We need a top tier device like the 930 or 1520.3

Sent from LG G2 on T-Mobile. come on T-Mobile get a flagship Windows Phone!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2