It's upgrade time! Recommend me.

Craphex

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
I have the HTC 8x that is coming to its contract end. It isn't a bad phone, but I would like a bigger screen and of course better hardware.
I mainly game on it, especially for achievements :p love my gamerscore!
Also it's only 3g at the moment so looking to switch to 4g now.
And it will need to be 8.1 compatible!
I'm in the UK if that makes a difference to handhelds.

KrisJoeEll

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
I have the HTC 8x that is coming to its contract end. It isn't a bad phone, but I would like a bigger screen and of course better hardware.
I mainly game on it, especially for achievements :p love my gamerscore!
Also it's only 3g at the moment so looking to switch to 4g now.
And it will need to be 8.1 compatible!
I'm in the UK if that makes a difference to handhelds.

If you are looking for a device to play games, look no further than the 1520. No other WP can touch it when it comes to gaming.

Craphex

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
Aye was looking at, very powerful! But I take a tablet with me, so anything a bit smaller but still powerful?

Edit:
Doing a little research i have found the 930! Out in June. Comes with 8.1 and its powerful as!

Last edited:

KrisJoeEll

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Aye was looking at, very powerful! But I take a tablet with me, so anything a bit smaller but still powerful?

Edit:
Doing a little research i have found the 930! Out in June. Comes with 8.1 and its powerful as!

930 is a great choice. What Xbox enabled games are your favorite?

Craphex

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
Yeah can't wait for this one! Spartan assault is taking some time, it looks lovely though! Just messing through the angry birds now. Love the geodefense games and that crimson dragon one :p

borasar

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site

Edit:

sell your tablet and buy a 1520

KrisJoeEll

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Yeah can't wait for this one! Spartan assault is taking some time, it looks lovely though! Just messing through the angry birds now. Love the geodefense games and that crimson dragon one :p

I recommend you try playing Nova 3 & Mass Effect Infiltrator. Pure awesomeness.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Looks like the 930 will fit the bill.
Or perhaps Samsung's upcoming ATIV SE if it's available (since you're not coming from a Nokia.)

As for currently available, the 1520 is a force to reckoned with, but I would balk simply at the size.

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
The 930 will be missing a very popular WP feature... Glance screen. That's one reason why my choice of upgrade (from my 920) will not be the 930. Just wish the 1520 was slightly smaller. A half inch smaller would do.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05