Threat to Lumia equivalents!! Micromax joined WP :-)

index1366

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Maybe a threat, but not in support-wise. No company can offer better support for their devices as Nokia :). They're going to comeup with a counter-phone, you'll see :p

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I will gift canvas win wo92 to my dad from my saved money. Though my mum enjoy using lumia 520,she never complaint about performance issues (she does when I updated her phone to wp8.1 but I downgraded it to wp8.0 ). Specs of canvas W092 is good considering it has 1GB ram ;)

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Maybe a threat, but not in support-wise. No company can offer better support for their devices as Nokia :). They're going to comeup with a counter-phone, you'll see :p

I agree. I am not undervalueing Nokia though but it would pose a tough competition with its price Vs specs :)

euichii

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
With this new era, all is good for the consumers. specially when more and more OEMs jump into the WP bandwagon. And when people recognize how smooth and powerful WP is, sales will pour out like crazy and subsequently support from devs will follow.

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Microsoft owns nokia now...so technically it's Microsoft mobile. So in terms of support and brands equity Micromax will never be able to defeat the lumia range of handsets.....lets see....whats in store for us

Sent from my ME172V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Dhyan Hariprasad

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
It sucks. Its a company known for making cheap phones in India....it has just made windows phone a local OS like android...it truely sucks...i wonder why MS gave mocromax their OS...they could have limited the phones to Nokia so that WP could compete with IOS....it could have easily beaten IOS in every way and with Nokia hardware and camera it could have been the best...now its becoming more like android. It's becoming common as hell. While IOS is still being a rare OS...

maverick786us

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
What a joke. Micromax is a crap!!!! brand. Their quality is not even close to Nokia. They can't reach even close to Nokia, Samsung, or even some cheap Chinese knock, within next 20 yrs.
Motorola cannibalized Micromax by launching Moto X and G to compete with this cheap brand, and within months we will see Micromax selling its assets to come Chinese manufacturer. :evil:

vshlkmr40

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Had the original mmx canvas before! Design was good and study, I would prefer to buy this, but will be missing on many nokia exclusives, so..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05