Any new AT&T devices?

Believeland

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
Well, the Icon/930 is still high end.

Maybe if it was announced and released later it would be regarded more highly.
That is true but I am not willing to sacrifice 4g speed. I couldn't get the euro 930 to work on AT&T's network, right?

If I could get the 930 to run on LTE, I would buy it tomorrow.

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
That is true but I am not willing to sacrifice 4g speed. I couldn't get the euro 930 to work on AT&T's network, right?

If I could get the 930 to run on LTE, I would buy it tomorrow.

Same here. And to answer your question, you can get the phone to work on AT&T and T-Mobile but of course the best you'll get are H and H+ speeds.

RiftPoint

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Can I make a suggestion? Let's start bugging AT&T and Microsoft (politely) about when new devices are coming for AT&T... I've been just making posts to their Facebook pages and twitter accounts. Maybe if they actually see some sort of a presence from WP users we might get something out of them?

Svoboda

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
Can I make a suggestion? Let's start bugging AT&T and Microsoft (politely) about when new devices are coming for AT&T... I've been just making posts to their Facebook pages and twitter accounts. Maybe if they actually see some sort of a presence from WP users we might get something out of them?

Worth a shot.

Which Twitter accounts specifically? Let's all badger the same ones.

dv220s

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Same feeling here. My scarred 920 is still beautiful but come summer 2015 when I'm ready to upgrade, there has to be something. The 1520 isn't the answer and the 830 isn't. Oh well, hopefully there's something good coming with Threshold.

Kimberly Dougherty

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site

We need to do something. I want a 20+ mega pix camera on my new windows phone so the 930 sounds good but I'm on ATT and not have their full 4G LTE will really suck. I'm torn. I'm ready to switch from my 920 (which has been awesome!) but I want something new. Plus I'm loving the green 930.

Let's hit the social network and maybe someone will answer us!!

Svoboda

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
The 635 is now in the AT&T online store. So we have the option of a 635, 925, 1020 or 1520.

C'mon Microsoft/Nokia. C'mon AT&T.

You have two months until I go off contract and you lose me to Apple/Android.

MXI

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm just speculating, but I think the 830 is the best we are getting on AT&T for the fall. They were probably planning for McLaren as their flagship (maybe even an AT&T exclusive) and perhaps didn't think it was worth it to also get the 930. Again, just guessing but since I need an upgrade I'm probably going to go with the 830 for now.

anguilla1980

May 1, 2008
Visit site
That would REALLY be disappointing, can't believe they would have cancelled it without a backup. I sure hope otherwise but I also suspect you are right :/

I've had an HTC Titan II for 2.5yrs since the day it came out, I have WP7.8 hacked onto it and the screen has been shattered since February but I still will hang on until a phone worthy of another 2yr contract comes around the corner...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12