Probably the best Headline I could get for Windows Phone, ever!

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
The camera issues that plague the Android variant will probably be the same on the Windows Phone variant, unless they opt to use a 13 MP sensor.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Same sensor, different software. It's a totally different animal.

Sent from my iPhone using WPCentral Forums

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
The camera issues that plague the Android variant will probably be the same on the Windows Phone variant, unless they opt to use a 13 MP sensor.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

My hope is that MS will take a hands on approach to what quality HTC puts in its hardware in order to better promote WP and itself. I suspect this happens on Apple's products and I hope this same methodology would be applied here. Its what I'm hoping for anyway.

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
HTC's offerings typically feel quite cheap to the touch for me compared to Nokia's. Not as flimsy as iPhones or Galaxies, but still less premium than I'd like. I really hope MS finds a way to preserve that legacy despite the world of cheaply made handsets that surround them.

J4rrod

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
I don't think the Lumia line is anything clunky but I'll leave that at your opinion and not worth debating. Its technology and it is its design, not a fashion statement. Never picked a phone based on the sneakers I wear or how tight you wear your jeans. You may have but its not what I do.
I like the design of the 920, the ICON, the 1020 and the 1520. They are all practical designs and extremely solid. I also like the design of the HTC One M8 and I'm sure there will be disagreement there but again, not worth debating.

He never said that. He simply quoted the article

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb